FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

SGH-i317 stuck on galaxy note II screen after OTA

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By ash0621, Junior Member on 3rd January 2014, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th September 2014, 08:26 PM |#21  
terpin32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trungngo13

Do you know where I can download it?

Use this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2802189

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Look for the odin stock rom
 
 
15th September 2014, 10:44 PM |#22  
trungngo13's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It doesn't work either. Said fail on Odin after 90% complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpin32

Use this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2802189

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Look for the odin stock rom

18th September 2014, 02:36 PM |#23  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,870
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trungngo13

It doesn't work either. Said fail on Odin after 90% complete.

Try Zens ODIN MK6 4.3

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by trungngo13

It doesn't work either. Said fail on Odin after 90% complete.

Saying what it failed on would be helpful also.
18th September 2014, 05:28 PM |#24  
trungngo13's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi dicksteele,

I've just found out that somehow I did not backed up the efs file of some sort and now I guess there's no other way to get it back according to a guy who help unbrciked android devices locally.

Thanks everyone for the help.
18th September 2014, 11:13 PM |#25  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,870
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trungngo13

Hi dicksteele,

I've just found out that somehow I did not backed up the efs file of some sort and now I guess there's no other way to get it back according to a guy who help unbrciked android devices locally.

Thanks everyone for the help.

I just scrolled back and read it was /efs that failed to mount. Do you have any old backups? /efs is a partition. Did you any TWRP or CWM backups?
24th October 2014, 02:46 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Just wanted to say thanks sooooo much. You have like no idea how grateful i am. Fixed the problem.. And even though i tried rooting and unrooting nothing worked. Then i tried this AND i didnt lose the data i did have even though i rooted and unrooted my note2
12th March 2015, 04:46 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Link to file is dead. do you have another? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele

Go to this thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502464

Download
4.3 Param.bin and Tz.img
http://d-h.st/OYC

Unzip, Boot into Download mode, Open ODIN, put tar file in PDS slot, click Start.

ODIN under Section 8 hers
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1987541

HEllo likes to your files are broken. said file was removed or deleated.

any new links to those files?
12th March 2015, 05:54 PM |#28  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,870
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexemexe

HEllo likes to your files are broken. said file was removed or deleated.

any new links to those files?

Links for ODIN worked for me and the param.

They are here also.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2589891

Dev-host is doing wierd stuff now.

Click DOWNLOAD NOW instead of DOWNLOAD

Try that first to make sure it works for you.

If not I have them loaded here
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001611485

From the thread I posted above

Param-TZ for MK6
If you *are* running the Official 4.3 (MK6) bootloader:
After flashing one of the stock packages, you may need to flash the MK6 tz.img and optionally the param.bin from the MJ4 leak. This is likely to be so if you are on the MK6 bootloader and have previously reverted to 4.1 firmware. The zip below contains two Odin packages. If after flashing the stock package and you are on the MK6 bootloader, try flashing the tz only package first (in Odin), then the tz+param package to see if this gets your phone to boot. You may also need to boot recovery and do a factory reset.

Read posts 1 and 2.

Which param-tz you flash will depend on what bootloader you are on.

How to identify your bootloader version?
One can find bootloader version with this "INFO APP" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.app.info, u will find it under the "OPERATING SYSTEM" option.


ODIN is here
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934540494
13th May 2015, 07:01 AM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele

Go to this thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2502464

Download
4.3 Param.bin and Tz.img
http://d-h.st/OYC

Unzip, Boot into Download mode, Open ODIN, put tar file in PDS slot, click Start.

ODIN under Section 8 hers
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1987541

OMG YOU SAVED MY LIFE WITH THE 4.3 param.bin !! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
14th May 2015, 08:19 PM |#30  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,870
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomez712

OMG YOU SAVED MY LIFE WITH THE 4.3 param.bin !! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Glad it worked for you. It was provided by a guru that has moved on from Note 2 though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes