FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Which RUU on SuperCID 11111111?

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Mr.Nieto, Member on 17th February 2014, 09:58 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th February 2014, 11:13 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 477
 
More
To run that RUU, you will need HTC__001 cid and s-off. Keep the bootloader unlocked. Your MID looks OK

sent from my mobile device
The Following User Says Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th February 2014, 09:44 AM |#22  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

To run that RUU, you will need HTC__001 cid and s-off. Keep the bootloader unlocked. Your MID looks OK

sent from my mobile device

OK and after i have installed it can i S-OFF and lock the bootloader or what is better?
18th February 2014, 10:12 AM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nieto

OK and after i have installed it can i S-OFF and lock the bootloader or what is better?

you can't install (downgrade) if you are S-On, you need to S-Off first
once S-Off .... KEEP S-OFF, DO NOT GO S-ON!!!

you can't imagine how lucky you are that the HTCdev unlock token worked with SuperCID!!!!

so go ahead and s-off your device using either http://rumrunner.us/ or http://firewater-soff.com/
from "version-main: 3.63.161.6", I think firewater will have a better chance.
18th February 2014, 10:24 AM |#24  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

you can't install (downgrade) if you are S-On, you need to S-Off first
once S-Off .... KEEP S-OFF, DO NOT GO S-ON!!!

you can't imagine how lucky you are that the HTCdev unlock token worked with SuperCID!!!!

so go ahead and s-off your device using either http://rumrunner.us/ or http://firewater-soff.com/
from "version-main: 3.63.161.6", I think firewater will have a better chance.

Hello. I have S-OFF now and i installed STOCK Version of Google Play Edition... thanks all for help!

So my question is:

is it not unsecure to use the phone with S-OFF? Should i make it S-ON again?
Or what is this S-ON for? Is it not "Secure ON?"
18th February 2014, 10:32 AM |#25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nieto

Hello. I have S-OFF now and i installed STOCK Version of Google Play Edition... thanks all for help!

So my question is:

is it not unsecure to use the phone with S-OFF? Should i make it S-ON again?
Or what is this S-ON for? Is it not "Secure ON?"

1- Could you post a link to the thread of the "STOCK Version of Google Play Edition" please.

2- It means "security on", which doesnt allow you to access certain partitions on your phone
which also means, that if you ever get stuck, you will have a very nice looking and expensive paper-weight
18th February 2014, 10:38 AM |#26  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

1- Could you post a link to the thread of the "STOCK Version of Google Play Edition" please.

2- It means "security on", which doesnt allow you to access certain partitions on your phone
which also means, that if you ever get stuck, you will have a very nice looking and expensive paper-weight

1. the Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2358781

2. i am not a professional in Android Use... should i turn it S-ON?
Or cannot go anything wrong? Thanks
18th February 2014, 10:46 AM |#27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nieto

1. the Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2358781

2. i am not a professional in Android Use... should i turn it S-ON?
Or cannot go anything wrong? Thanks

NO, DO NOT GO S-ON

Nothing will go wrong!

and if something does go wrong, then S-Off is the only chance of getting your phone back alive again. and the only way something can go really wrong, is if you start flashing an hboot which is not for your phone, or you start "dd"ing stuff, since you're not going to do that, nothing will go wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2014, 10:53 AM |#28  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

NO, DO NOT GO S-ON

Nothing will go wrong!

and if something does go wrong, then S-Off is the only chance of getting your phone back alive again. and the only way something can go really wrong, is if you start flashing an hboot which is not for your phone, or you start "dd"ing stuff, since you're not going to do that, nothing will go wrong.

OK, nice... thank you. I will install TrustGo AntiVirus so i dont think that anything will go wrong.

Thanks to everbody!
14th May 2015, 11:10 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
super cid 11111111
Hi.i have a problem. I cant update my htc one m7 to lolipop cause of super cid.may someone help me.thnx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes