FORUMS

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

The G Pro 2 F350S Supports ATT LTE

3rd July 2014, 08:57 AM |#61  
Flag rowlett,tx
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70

Looks like the 350s and 350k support the same frequencies. Does anyone know the actual difference between the 2 models?

Sent from my G3,Note 3 or S4

So the f350s, f350k will both work with att Lte bands? Or what about the 350L version? Just wanna get the best phone possible with zero hiccups. I'm selling my galaxy S5 and looking to buy a g pro 2. Lg g3 is cool but seems I'll be happier with the g pro 2, than the super hyped G3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using xda premium

4th July 2014, 08:16 PM |#62  
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 72

More
delete; wrong thread
Last edited by alwayslearning; 5th July 2014 at 03:23 PM.
4th July 2014, 09:55 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I keep saying it, and here goes again. I love the G pro 2. I had a G2, and the Korean G3. I like the size and form factor of the G pro 2. Mine is the 350s. Plus now it's root able with towel root.

Sent from my LG-F350S using Tapatalk
6th July 2014, 09:57 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey Slammer,
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer1

I keep saying it, and here goes again. I love the G pro 2. I had a G2, and the Korean G3. I like the size and form factor of the G pro 2. Mine is the 350s. Plus now it's root able with towel root.

Slammer,
Who's network are you on? Also whats the software version you are on, F350S10o? Did you have to get into the service menu's and change LTE bangs or mess with any settings?
7th July 2014, 01:02 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
F350s10k is the software build. I'm on At&t, just popped my Sim in and that's all I had to do. Get great lte service in metro Detroit.

10th July 2014, 11:23 PM |#66  

More
Any software updates
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer1

F350s10k is the software build. I'm on At&t, just popped my Sim in and that's all I had to do. Get great lte service in metro Detroit.

That's odd you are still on the K software, you should check updates, I'm on the o update and battery life is even better!
14th May 2015, 08:35 AM |#67  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk2641

700mhz..right out of the box:

So, if you're interesting in importing one, make sure it's the F350S version. I bought mine on Ebay. It also supports att's HSPA bands and Edge bands as well.

Hey, I live in Canada and my cell phone carrier is Bell Mobility. I want to get this version of the phone, but I was wondering how the updates work. Have you or anyone you know been able to get software updates even though no updates For this phone were sent through to carriers in North America? Some people on here claim to receive updates once they receive the phone and input their SIM card. I don't understand how that would work. I just want to make sure before I order the phone.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk2641

I updated my post, apologies for the incorrect IMG tags.

I bought it from here:

The network bands are incorrect on the ebay listing, but if you did research, (like I did) engadget and android central mention that it works with ATT LTE:

it has pentaband LTE: (700/850/1800/2100/2600), so YES, it does work Billy Madison.

Also, Tri-band HSPA: (850/1900/2100).

As far as bootloader support goes, it's a carrier model (SK Telecom), so I assume it's locked.

Hey, I live in Canada and my cell phone carrier is Bell Mobility. I want to get this version of the phone, but I was wondering how the updates work. Have you or anyone you know been able to get software updates even though no updates For this phone were sent through to carriers in North America? Some people on here claim to receive updates once they receive the phone and input their SIM card. I don't understand how that would work. I just want to make sure before I order the phone.

Thanks!
14th May 2015, 11:44 PM |#68  
Flag Hilton Head Island, SC
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellycruzz

So the f350s, f350k will both work with att Lte bands? Or what about the 350L version? Just wanna get the best phone possible with zero hiccups. I'm selling my galaxy S5 and looking to buy a g pro 2. Lg g3 is cool but seems I'll be happier with the g pro 2, than the super hyped G3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using xda premium

Yes the 350L has Band 2,4 & 17 support.
15th May 2015, 01:39 AM |#69  
Flag Ulaanbaatar
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstien

Why not just wait until it hits the US and save money?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It wont hit US
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread