Originally Posted by Larry2999
The debrick card lets the phone boot by simulating the internal workings of the device. To get the phone to start working normally, you would have to work your way up the food chain to a full 4.3 stock firmware restore. It won't work any other way. Normally, you should be able to boot into download/recovery modes as well as system with the debrick card. If it won't boot to download mode, you may need to get a USB jig. Here's what we need to do then ....
1) Download the 4.3 stock restore image from the thread below ...
2) Boot to system with the debrick card and copy the stock restore zip above to your phone's internal storage
3) Power off your phone. Boot into download mode - either with the Volume Down/Power/Home button combo or with a USB jig.
4) Flash custom recovery -TWRP or CWM- via Odin. You can download the Odin flashable *.Tar file for TWRP from the link below ...
5) After successfully flashing custom recovery, remove the battery to avoid rebooting to system, replace the battery and reboot to (custom) recovery with Volume Up/Power/Home buttons
6) Select install and navigate to the stock restore zip you saved earlier. Select this file and swipe to confirm installation. Wait for firmware installation to complete
7) Clear cache/dalvik and reboot to system
Hope this works for you. Good luck!
I have SGH-i747 it was Bricked before but i solute this problem by Debrick Micro SD card ( 16G class10)
then i Flash it by Odin with this ROM( I747UCUEMJB 4.3 ) and its ok
but the problem is the device not booting normally or its not booting up ( system , download mode and recovery ) without Debrick SD card !!!!!!???????
i have installed custom recovery philz_touch_6.07.9 and making wipe data , cache and Dalvik and stay no booting up without Debrick SD card
pleas any one help me