FORUMS

Wi-Fi Enabled on the LG G Watch R

XDA Recognized Developer Tasssadar managed to enable Wi-Fi connectivity on the LG G Watch R. … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

[#1ROM][S4]Android 4.4.4+HOVER_Deviant-OS-3.0-RC(June)19))

Thanks Meter: 11,972
 
By $droyd$, Senior Member on 3rd June 2014, 04:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st December 2014, 11:06 PM |#261  
derkleinebroicher's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 282
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $droyd$

Working on storage ATM .. Have you guys got any lollipop ROMs with storage or is that an issue across the board.?

we have, yes. For example latest unofficial liquidsmooth build by @mmarkvoort is working properly. No problems with storage on h.boot 2.15.

EDIT: the problems came up with the cm12 builds since about 28/11. And they only get up with hboot 2.15. There are newer builds for hboot 2.16, which have no storage problems.
Last edited by derkleinebroicher; 1st December 2014 at 11:15 PM.
 
 
2nd December 2014, 12:30 AM |#262  
$droyd$'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag denver
Thanks Meter: 11,972
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derkleinebroicher

we have, yes. For example latest unofficial liquidsmooth build by @mmarkvoort is working properly. No problems with storage on h.boot 2.15.

EDIT: the problems came up with the cm12 builds since about 28/11. And they only get up with hboot 2.15. There are newer builds for hboot 2.16, which have no storage problems.

You know where I could find his device tree??
2nd December 2014, 05:08 AM |#263  
mmarkvoort's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 711
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $droyd$

Working on storage ATM .. Have you guys got any lollipop ROMs with storage or is that an issue across the board.?

Everything on 2.15 after 27th has the storage error unfortunately.



Verstuurd van mijn One S
2nd December 2014, 06:09 AM |#264  
$droyd$'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag denver
Thanks Meter: 11,972
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarkvoort

Everything on 2.15 after 27th has the storage error unfortunately.



Verstuurd van mijn One S

You got a device tree on github or what?
2nd December 2014, 06:41 AM |#265  
derkleinebroicher's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 282
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $droyd$

You know where I could find his device tree??

Sorry for not yet answering - I just got up for a new day here. But as I see, mmarkvoort already contacted you. So good luck with your rom!
2nd December 2014, 07:30 AM |#266  
mmarkvoort's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 711
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $droyd$

You got a device tree on github or what?

Nope haven't got one of my own. Just use CM ones. Only started building recently. Building LiquidSmooth and AICP with Device tree from CM and some stuff from TheMuppets (or something like that )
Found a guide ho to build and started from there. Were some things that didn't work as in the guide but I managed to get it to build.
Now I have to wait for CM to fix the storage error and then I can build new roms.
The ones I have built are quit stable. Using LiquidSmooth myself as my daily driver.
2nd December 2014, 09:11 AM |#267  
$droyd$'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag denver
Thanks Meter: 11,972
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarkvoort

Nope haven't got one of my own. Just use CM ones. Only started building recently. Building LiquidSmooth and AICP with Device tree from CM and some stuff from TheMuppets (or something like that )
Found a guide ho to build and started from there. Were some things that didn't work as in the guide but I managed to get it to build.
Now I have to wait for CM to fix the storage error and then I can build new roms.
The ones I have built are quit stable. Using LiquidSmooth myself as my daily driver.

OK I'll figure it out just got to play around a little..
2nd December 2014, 08:56 PM |#268  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
mirkonac.ns found the commit which is needed to solve SD card problems in 2.15 hboot :

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/79975/
11th January 2015, 11:33 PM |#269  
qayba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Ok 👍
Last edited by qayba; 12th January 2015 at 02:25 AM.
15th May 2015, 11:46 AM |#270  
qayba's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
@$droyd$ Goodmorning master! I'm still with your Deviant 4.4.4 rom,it's amazing! I haven't found from now a rom wich has the same stability and the same features you've put into this masterpiece! Are you planning to make one last build based on lollipop or have you definitively quit the OneS developing world?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes