FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

[Q] [ROOT] Orange Hi 4G (ZTE Blade Apex2)

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th May 2015, 09:38 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Okay that method worked for me tho... Where did you buy it?

Sent from my ZTE Blade Apex2 using XDA Free mobile app

15th May 2015, 04:26 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Somewhere in southern europe. But I would find it hard to believe the batches are completely different, being the exact same build version and all.

Something very interesting I read in Kingroot's thread today is that their tool may work better on a factory reset phone.

I may try it at some point after a backup. They also mentioned cleaning cache etc. More on their thread for 4.0.1.
15th May 2015, 05:23 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
You can use the zte's built in backup tool it bacups contacts, messages, all apps and data. Worked for me when i broke my phone's headphone jack and got a new one

Sent from my ZTE Blade Apex2 using XDA Free mobile app
15th May 2015, 05:42 PM |#34  

More
Yep. I did that. By the way, I used the update.zip for Finland and I got a slightly different fingerprint from it (as shown from the "adb shell getprop ro.build.fingerprint" command or by just reading a file in the zip). Though the behavior of the phone to the latest rooting methods appears identical.

I may try giving it the spanish zip directly (because their phone is known to be rooted with older methods) though that may be denied in the verification process and I probably had tried that a few months back..

edit: Yep, it denies the spanish zip on the verification stage.
Last edited by epigramx; 15th May 2015 at 05:45 PM.
15th May 2015, 07:41 PM |#35  

More
Thumbs up
I got it! The PC version (not the mobile version) of "iRoot" worked! Coincidentally, the last update is from 15/5/2015, today.

I found some guy that had locked his sim in a forum doing it.

Little did he know, it's probably the first day that worked.

edit: the actual latest version I used is from the non-english site: http://www.mgyun.com/vroot
Last edited by epigramx; 15th May 2015 at 08:06 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, zte blade apex2
Previous Thread Next Thread