FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[INFO] HTC J One / HTL22 / M7_WLJ Root/Recoveries/CustomRoms

Thanks Meter: 30

By umka83, Senior Member on 13th March 2014, 09:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th January 2015, 03:31 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
edit
Last edited by black_ps; 13th February 2015 at 05:57 PM.

12th February 2015, 09:43 PM |#62  

More
New s-off method works with every version!
hi guys I recently rooted my htc j one with sunshine credit does not go to me it cost 25$ to do it but if you ask me it's worth it it's done all from the phone just download the app from the website and then once you achieve s-off you can use Achieve root using towel root another all all done from your phone or you can flash your favorite recovery and achieve root I find the latest cwm to work for me. Also guys does anybody have an android backup they can upload for the htc j one? I would really appreciate it.

Sunshine apk
http://theroot.ninja/

Towel root
https://towelroot.com/
13th April 2015, 08:37 PM |#63  

More
hi im kinda new to rooting,and i recently got a hold on a rooted htl22, which for some reasone does not want to update the normal way, and i cant quit find any clockwork mod files or any other programs which could flash an updated android onto my phone. can some one please help?
14th April 2015, 03:19 PM |#64  

More
help?
ok i just installed clock work and wiped my android and.... i forgot to but the zip file withthe new android onto my phone.... well atleast clockwork is on.... can someone help please?
16th April 2015, 12:28 AM |#65  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 655

Donate to Me
More
Find the latest TWRP for your phone, then the ROM you want to install. Also find the latest GApps for the Android version of the ROM, as well as SuperSU. Once you have these files at a minimum, put them onto a Micro SD card and place it into your phone.

Reboot into CWM and install TWRP. Reboot into recovery once more, make sure TWRP is working, then flash the ROM, then GApps, then SuperSU. Then wipe cache and dalvik and reboot.

HTH! I don't have this phone sorry so these instructions are generic.
4th May 2015, 09:02 AM |#66  

More
SIM not working
Hello guys, I am not able to use my sim card on my HTC j one. I rooted my phone before and installed CyanogenMod 11 on it. Then, bamm my phone cannot detect my sim card anymore. Another problem is many things such as imei, baseband version and many more in the phone settings is also unknown as in the screenshot below. Any solution to this? Thank's in advance.
Edit: I installed many ROMs before cm 11.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-04-16-00-19.png
Views:	46
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	3295704  
Last edited by zhiqin; 4th May 2015 at 09:10 AM.
16th May 2015, 06:08 AM |#67  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umka83

Hello,
I have unlocked the bootloadres using Revone... otherwise you may try Rumnummer.

I tried using rumrunner but it got stuck with "ERROR: looks like device is not rooted AND lacks an unsecure kernel. su or FU!!!"

How to resolve this?
16th May 2015, 07:33 AM |#68  

More
@Omegaclawe

the flow breaks during the script execution itself.
Error:
EOCD not found, not Zip
file 'tr_signed.apk' is not a valid zip file
Any clue why is it so and how to fix?
Last edited by astronj009; 16th May 2015 at 07:38 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc j one, htc j one s-off, htl22, j one custom roms, m7_wlj
Previous Thread Next Thread