FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] Raccoon v3.4 - An apk downloader for Google Play

30th March 2015, 02:28 AM |#231  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Good to see you again... I think raccoon development halted... But now I sure that raccoon development is in progress

Suggestion for FileCast:
Network binding can be configured from config file... (I know that I can use batch file to force 'config')
Last edited by hadi_rena; 30th March 2015 at 02:36 AM. Reason: suggestion

5th April 2015, 03:57 PM |#232  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 202

Donate to Me
More
Ok guys, I need some help here. Lately I get a considerable amount of mail about some apps not showing up in Raccoon search. Unfortunately, I cannot do much there beyond acknowledging the fact. This is a server side issue and I have almost no clue about why this happens. That, however, doesn't mean that I don't want to fix the issue and that's where you guys come in. The thing I need are the build.properties from as many different devices as possible. You can scrape the file off your device by using ADB:

Code:
adb pull /system/build.properties
Since the file is somewhat large, please post it over at pastebin.com and link the paste here along with a description of your model/brand.
8th April 2015, 06:50 AM |#233  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Moto G XT-1032: http://pastebin.com/JwqzRFRP
8th April 2015, 07:48 PM |#234  
Flag 23.7000 N, 90.3750 E
Thanks Meter: 363

More
here goes samsung galaxy y duos gt-s6102.
Attached Files
File Type: txt build.prop.txt - [Click for QR Code] (4.2 KB, 4 views)
12th April 2015, 03:15 PM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562
Build props of Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562.
Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: txt build.prop.txt - [Click for QR Code] (6.7 KB, 8 views)
13th April 2015, 11:50 AM |#236  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
And we got a new companion tool: Dummy Droid! Dummy Droid allows you to load arbitrary device profiles into you Goolge Play account and is meant to resolve compatibility issues.

Originally, Dummy Droid was planned to be part of Raccoon v4.x, but there seems to be no way to make it userfriendly, or at least not userfriendly in the sense that it should be part of Raccoon's setup process. So until further notice, it will stay a separate tool. Let me know how it works out for you and in particular if you guys can figure out a "universal" hardware profile that is compatible with every app.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onyxbits For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2015, 04:17 PM |#237  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Good news! I think, I solved the issue with some apps not showing up in the search results. Bad news is, the workaround is a bit technical.. You will also need to download the latest version.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onyxbits For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread