FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Eclipse Note 3 TW - 2.2 (1/13/15) - Real AOSP styling! KitKat has arrived!!

15th May 2015, 01:14 AM |#3561  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
OP Junior Member13 posts Thanks: 1

Hey there guys. Running into an error here in my flashing endeavors.
I originally rooted my Galaxy Note 3 this past year and have been running Eclipse since I got the phone. I traded phones with my dad who opted to try to unroot to stock. In doing so, he called me to fix his mistake of dirty flashing the nc4 firmware right over from eclipse rom I was previously running in nc4. Now when I flashed it with the correct vzw firmware, itistill boots with the 'custom' boot logo (but no option to boot into safestrap) and gets stuck on the verizon splash screen every time even after multiple reflash.

Any help or ideas?

17th May 2015, 08:07 AM |#3562  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,384

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamer182

OP Junior Member13 posts Thanks: 1

Hey there guys. Running into an error here in my flashing endeavors.
I originally rooted my Galaxy Note 3 this past year and have been running Eclipse since I got the phone. I traded phones with my dad who opted to try to unroot to stock. In doing so, he called me to fix his mistake of dirty flashing the nc4 firmware right over from eclipse rom I was previously running in nc4. Now when I flashed it with the correct vzw firmware, itistill boots with the 'custom' boot logo (but no option to boot into safestrap) and gets stuck on the verizon splash screen every time even after multiple reflash.

Any help or ideas?

Did he flash the full nc4 stock tar or just the firmware package? Also after flashing the full tar do a factory reset to get rid of the custom logo...

TaPpEd FrOm My HeLlIsHlY eUpHoRic N-sIx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread