FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Custom Android app for Casio BLE watches

12th May 2015, 08:21 AM |#621  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exst1

My local Casio Support Center said that there is no firmware update for my GB-5600B watch (according to some Casio service site).
Does anybody knows something about GB-5600B bluetooth module fix/upgrade and how I can connect it to my Note 3 with Lollipop 5.0?
Thanks

Hello
my GB-5600B is back from assistance casio few days ago . With the app g-Shoch + and my Note4 (lollipop) it works well, except for some disconnection while.
With app BlueWatcher I had some problems with or connection, and with the failure to notify some app.

However I am happy that my watch functions again after changing phone ...

12th May 2015, 10:06 AM |#622  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
module update
Casio. Singapore also told me the same thing that they are not aware of having to update the watches, they told me I need to update my phone instead, so I showed them the notification stated on the Casio Bluetooth site, in this end they agree to take in my all my bt watches and contact Casio Japan to confirm on the upgrade of the watches. Few days later they called me and told me they will update the watches, including the Kevin Lyons which is Japan exclusive model. So i suggest you contact your local Casio again add they might be ill informed.
14th May 2015, 05:32 PM |#623  

More
Forgive me I need help I bought bluewatcher from play store but I can not make it work with my galaxy s3 rom stock and 4.3 g - shock gb 6900B Please help me
15th May 2015, 08:36 AM |#624  

More
Capnet, does your watch work with the official G-shock+ app in your S3? I strongly recommend you send your watch for the module update, I've tested my updated 5600b to work with S6 on android 5, and S6 is not officially endorsed by Casio to work with their BT G. I would think an updated module should work with most android 4 samsung phone with Gshock+,if not bluewatcher.
15th May 2015, 09:32 AM |#625  

More
The problem is another application g - shock works well bluewatcher the problem is that the first connection is working but after restarting the phone connects but can not accommodate all options only control
15th May 2015, 09:48 PM |#626  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnet

The problem is another application g - shock works well bluewatcher the problem is that the first connection is working but after restarting the phone connects but can not accommodate all options only control

I've the same problem.
The manual pairing doesn't work since android update, so i deleted all the pairinginformations and used the g-shock+ app to pair and closed g-shock+, after it everything worked well also connect reconnect and phonecontrol.
I don't know why, but now only the gshock+ app works and bluewatcher can't connect. I deleted the pairinginformations and I'm not able to complete the pair with the watch in the Bluetoothsettings, in the settings the watch is showen as paired but on the watch i only see the connection procedure and it changes from the showen pairingslot to showen time but then the watch disconnect.
Now if i try to connect through bluewatcher it fails.
i see on the watch the connection procedure and the pairing slot (in the past where the pairing worked i always saw the time)

I'm realy confused.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact (Lolipop 5.0.2 Stock rom) paired with GB-X6900B using XDA Free mobile app
17th May 2015, 11:09 AM |#627  

More
I guess bluewatcher is not ready for 5.0 yet as masterjc has mentioned he is busy. Well as long as gshock + works with your android 5.0 then just use it first until bluewatcher is updated. I haven't update my S4 to 5.0 because of this.
17th May 2015, 01:33 PM |#628  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Now i just connected bluewatcher after a restard with the pairinginformations of gshock+ and everything works great again.... Realy funny

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
casio bluetooth smartwatch whatsapp
Previous Thread Next Thread