FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

untra power saving mode crapped your phone after root fix

Thanks Meter: 58

By davew41, Member on 17th June 2014, 03:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th May 2015, 02:34 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by takotakumi

Hello, so I recently got this AT&T S5 and updated to lollipop 2 weeks ago and hated it, thus I tried downgrading
and eventually soft bricked it. I have read tons and tons of sites, tried this thread and all other others linked from this one.
When flashing the stock fw throught the AP, I ALWAYS get fail. I have tried thousands of other files and same result.
HOWEVER, only thing that seems to work perfect through odin is the CL file. I have problems with the AP and CSP file.

PLS HALP!

EDIT: Before flashing the CL files I could NEVER get into recovery mode, but only download mode.
Is there anyway of flashing through the recovery via sd card? Since Odin fails on my always?
By this I mean i have tried 3 different pcs, different cables, usb 2.0s and 3.0 ports, 3 different versions of odin and same fail.

Did you ever figure this out?
My phone was softbricked trying to downgrade from OTA 5.0 update (can't be done with the stock rom) by using the partition file fix here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...3#post60397413

6th May 2015, 02:57 AM |#32  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdan79

Did you ever figure this out?
My phone was softbricked trying to downgrade from OTA 5.0 update (can't be done with the stock rom) by using the partition file fix here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...3#post60397413

I tried following your link but it shows 404 page not found error

Were you able to fix yours?

thanks!
17th May 2015, 08:18 PM |#33  

More
Talking Thank you
I bricked my S5 trying to update to Lollipop, tried re flashing with Odin several times with no luck but your method here did the trick.
Thank you!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread