FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Review of Jabra ROX wireless bluetooth stereo earbuds w/lots of pics!!!

Thanks Meter: 2,400

By vectron, Senior Member on 21st April 2014, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th April 2015, 05:31 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
yeap, I'm aware of that, but I've not found reviews and comparisons with others earbuds.

The price range of those Chinese wireless is 25/30, but I'm not sure about their sound quality and Even durability.

Thanks for your reply I will search a little bit more.

20th April 2015, 01:28 AM |#52  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,400

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimsilva

yeap, I'm aware of that, but I've not found reviews and comparisons with others earbuds.

The price range of those Chinese wireless is 25/30, but I'm not sure about their sound quality and Even durability.

Thanks for your reply I will search a little bit more.

Just wait a few weeks. I'm supposed to get these Meelec Sport-Fi X7 for review: http://www.meelec.com/Sport_Fi_X7_Wi...-x7-bk-mee.htm - I heard they are supposed to be insanely good!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2015, 09:45 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron

Just wait a few weeks. I'm supposed to get these Meelec Sport-Fi X7 for review: http://www.meelec.com/Sport_Fi_X7_Wi...-x7-bk-mee.htm - I heard they are supposed to be insanely good!!!

Battery life looks atrocious though.
23rd April 2015, 10:02 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngoonee

Battery life looks atrocious though.

yeap, already notice that, 4h is too poor... The only advantage that has to Jabra rox is that charges faster (90min vs 150min) but ROX has better durability 5,5h.
23rd April 2015, 04:09 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimsilva

yeap, already notice that, 4h is too poor... The only advantage that has to Jabra rox is that charges faster (90min vs 150min) but ROX has better durability 5,5h.

Charging faster doesn't matter if you can't last though. I want double digit battery life, but the Rox's 5 hours will have to do for now.
30th April 2015, 05:29 PM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hey guys, should I get these for 80€ or there is something better out there already?
The one, that vectron showed aren't an option, since I am wearing glasses while driving mountain bike.
17th May 2015, 09:21 PM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter666

Hey guys, should I get these for 80 or there is something better out there already?
The one, that vectron showed aren't an option, since I am wearing glasses while driving mountain bike.

Has anyone tested the Soundpeats q8 that are all the rage on Amazon? u know the follow up of the qc7/qy7 seems that they are good but the question is how good are they? specially vs the jabra rox and the jaybird
17th May 2015, 09:24 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3elv

Has anyone tested the Soundpeats q8 that are all the rage on Amazon? u know the follow up of the qc7/qy7 seems that they are good but the question is how good are they? specially vs the jabra rox and the jaybird

I only know that I tested already j rox and from sound quality I was massively disappointed, so after a week I send them back!

Gesendet von meinem C6806_GPe mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread