FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][NDC][STOCK][4.4.2][KITKAT][ROOTED][ODEXED/DEODEXED]- Virgin Mobile/Boost Mobile

18th May 2015, 02:30 AM |#151  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 2,948

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangelady

Good because it all came up roses so I didn't think I would need to! Ahhh this is so good my phone is working again.

--I don't think I could have flashed the modem anyway? Or I could have, but I couldn't guess what could go wrong doing that. Once it came back up it told me I had a System Update (which I received) and it put me back on NJ3. Now I would just like to root it and get my backups from TB.

--I should clarify that I know how to do all the rest hahahahaaaa I never want to do this again. My S3 is such a perfect phone, I don't know what I was thinking. Or, uh, I WAS thinking that "I've had it a year and I'm probably going to get a new phone soon so LET'S PLAY". It isn't like my Triumph or Evo V or even the S2. It's precious to me. I've learned my lesson. I hope you never see me again in these forums but I am oh so sorry if you do (you probably will I can't resist playing with my phones)

Sorry, I've been out of the loop for awhile. Did you get everything working ok @strangelady? If so, thanks @MadHat and to everyone helping keep things rolling in here!

18th May 2015, 02:35 AM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madbat99

The modem is already in the full stock tar.
So no, you don't need to flash the modem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsingle76

Sorry, I've been out of the loop for awhile. Did you get everything working ok @strangelady? If so, thanks @MadHat and to everyone helping keep things rolling in here!

Yes, I did! Thank you for checking in!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strangelady For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2, boost, kit kat, ndc deodex, virgin mobile
Previous Thread Next Thread