FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Z2][4.4][SOUNDMOD]Stereo speakers everywhere, boosted EVERYTHING! update 05.01.2015

29th April 2015, 08:40 PM |#651  
Flag Julis Village
Thanks Meter: 24

More
this may sound crazy but the main reason I rooted my phone is to get a mod like this , as crazy as it sounds ive been rooted for a couple of weeks now and just now I am completly satisfied because i rooted ! just because of you !! you just made my day sir Thanks a lot !
though music on max with headphones seems a little distorted just slightly on the bass tones hope there is a fix in the future , yet the mod is AMAZING !
Last edited by madshark2009; 29th April 2015 at 09:13 PM.

1st May 2015, 06:19 PM |#652  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Very good
8th May 2015, 05:34 PM |#653  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 51

More
LOOOLL.. Same here. I also wanted to make ringtones come out of both speakers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshark2009

this may sound crazy but the main reason I rooted my phone is to get a mod like this , as crazy as it sounds ive been rooted for a couple of weeks now and just now I am completly satisfied because i rooted ! just because of you !! you just made my day sir Thanks a lot !
though music on max with headphones seems a little distorted just slightly on the bass tones hope there is a fix in the future , yet the mod is AMAZING !

18th May 2015, 06:12 AM |#654  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi can someone upload the Default File from lollipop
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread