FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

(Flashable zip)Motoassist for cm 11 only

23rd January 2015, 02:58 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I flash your zip file and it works fine by now, just a question remained: I test home mode, when a message comes and it has a ‘say,listen’ screen ,but comes with ‘google text to speech has stopped’ and no response when i say listen…i think the moto assist need the new moto contextual services, the new version is 5.18.063, but i failed to download it from Google Play, can you update your zip with the new services? thanks a lot

Sent from my XT912 using XDA Free mobile app

21st April 2015, 06:00 PM |#42  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thumbs up It works!
Just flashed it in Moto G 2014, XT1068, CM12.1.

It's working: Reunion and Sleeping.

Thanks!
17th May 2015, 07:32 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Flash and install it with ease on Moto g XT1033 CM12.1....although I can launch it with no crash....silent mode on sleeping is not working properly because after I test it there still come the notification sound even the sleeping mode active... Is there a quick fix for this?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo_RJ

Just flashed it in Moto G 2014, XT1068, CM12.1.

It's working: Reunion and Sleeping.

Thanks!

Does your assist sleeping mode work fine?
Last edited by EoneRizuwan; 17th May 2015 at 07:30 PM.
17th May 2015, 08:07 PM |#44  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by EoneRizuwan

Flash and install it with ease on Moto g XT1033 CM12.1....although I can launch it with no crash....silent mode on sleeping is not working properly because after I test it there still come the notification sound even the sleeping mode active... Is there a quick fix for this?

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Does your assist sleeping mode work fine?

Yes, I use it every night.
It silences my phone at programmed hour and restores the sound just before the wake-up ring.
18th May 2015, 06:21 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo_RJ

Yes, I use it every night.
It silences my phone at programmed hour and restores the sound just before the wake-up ring.

Well i guess it's my phone problem...nevermind the downtime setting seems do the job well enough..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread