FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HACK] Grow your data partition

13th May 2015, 03:21 PM |#111  
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casseres2001

Good evening, I need help, I am trying to use the windows version of the O-Toos, bad, does not work with my Oppo Find 5 in Fastboot, my device is recognized, but when I click the button to perform the operation on partition appear several black screens CMD, very fast, with writing more, does not work at all on the device!

Are you sure you are using twrp as a recovery before running the tool? Also do you have the device recognized in the fastboot mode? Open device manager and check if all the drivers are OK. The black screens CMDs appear very fast because no commands are executed. Do write to me about:

1. The recovery that you have installed on your device (screenshot would be great so I could double check).
2. Device Manager screenshot when find5 is booted in fastboot and connected to the computer.

16th May 2015, 12:18 AM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine2k

Are you sure you are using twrp as a recovery before running the tool? Also do you have the device recognized in the fastboot mode? Open device manager and check if all the drivers are OK. The black screens CMDs appear very fast because no commands are executed. Do write to me about:

1. The recovery that you have installed on your device (screenshot would be great so I could double check).
2. Device Manager screenshot when find5 is booted in fastboot and connected to the computer.

Wolverine2k, thanks for your work on this program. It worked perfectly for me once I figured a couple things out (see below)...

Casseres2001, the problem is likely because you are using the program on a 64bit OS. I found that the program will run on Windows x64 but the command prompt will just briefly flash and not do anything when trying to resize the partition. I installed a copy of Vista x86 that I had lying around and it worked fine.
18th May 2015, 09:39 AM |#113  
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibjaredu

Wolverine2k, thanks for your work on this program. It worked perfectly for me once I figured a couple things out (see below)...

Casseres2001, the problem is likely because you are using the program on a 64bit OS. I found that the program will run on Windows x64 but the command prompt will just briefly flash and not do anything when trying to resize the partition. I installed a copy of Vista x86 that I had lying around and it worked fine.

Thanks ibjaredu. You are probably right since the Windows version is compiled with ming32.
Cheers,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread