FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[RUU][Firmware]Sprint HTC One | 6.23.651.3 | *Updated 4.4.15*

1st May 2015, 04:00 AM |#571  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miggsr

Unfortunately I can't help you there need to talk with rom dev for that. I'm just troubleshooter and rom tester/abuser lol

I got it to work! Flashed full firmware, then was able to flash RUU, passed the setup. Then unlocked bootloader, flashed recovery, flashed ViperRom without wiping data and it skipped the whole setup.

Thanks again for all your help!
 
 
1st May 2015, 04:18 AM |#572  
miggsr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jersey City,NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yelped

I got it to work! Flashed full firmware, then was able to flash RUU, passed the setup. Then unlocked bootloader, flashed recovery, flashed ViperRom without wiping data and it skipped the whole setup.

Thanks again for all your help!

Lol cool only took 2 days [emoji23] jk jk but I'm glad things worked out for you.
7th May 2015, 05:01 PM |#573  
mikevillarroel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pembroke Pines, Fl.
Thanks Meter: 189
 
Donate to Me
More
Question Firmware update on a S-ON device.
ok, I just got a M7 replacement with the hboot 1.60 with lollipop firmware 6.16.561.2, tried OMJ's room and everything went nice, but now i want to try ViperOne 8 and I got the muted audio on calls, the rom's developer suggested that could be related to an incomplete updated firmware, so the question would be (my first time working with an s-on device) can I do a firmware update and then restore the rom? I looked but didn't find anything related to my specific issue. thanks in advance.
7th May 2015, 06:29 PM |#574  
Senior Member
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD619

Rumrunner should work to get you s-off

Long overdue thanks. Not sure why Rumrunner didn't work before but I had some time today and gave it another go. Worked great!
7th May 2015, 07:11 PM |#575  
miggsr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jersey City,NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevillarroel

ok, I just got a M7 replacement with the hboot 1.60 with lollipop firmware 6.16.561.2, tried OMJ's room and everything went nice, but now i want to try ViperOne 8 and I got the muted audio on calls, the rom's developer suggested that could be related to an incomplete updated firmware, so the question would be (my first time working with an s-on device) can I do a firmware update and then restore the rom? I looked but didn't find anything related to my specific issue. thanks in advance.

Best recommendation is get S-off first then ruu and take all OTA updates to the most current. Or use the most current ruu and then check for more otas . Then try flashing the rom you tried
7th May 2015, 07:19 PM |#576  
mikevillarroel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pembroke Pines, Fl.
Thanks Meter: 189
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miggsr

Best recommendation is get S-off first then ruu and take all OTA updates to the most current. Or use the most current ruu and then check for more otas . Then try flashing the rom you tried

Thanks, I might need to do that.
9th May 2015, 01:57 AM |#577  
toxicfumes22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 34
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miggsr

Best recommendation is get S-off first then ruu and take all OTA updates to the most current. Or use the most current ruu and then check for more otas . Then try flashing the rom you tried

I just got S-Off and have HBoot 1.44 and just flashed a 1.29.xx.10 RUU. Wanting to be able to have no carrier restriction (So basically Sim Unlocked) and I'm wondering if I should Update the Firmware and then pop a custom ROM on. Currently though the phone has no service.

Please advise.
9th May 2015, 02:19 AM |#578  
miggsr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jersey City,NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicfumes22

I just got S-Off and have HBoot 1.44 and just flashed a 1.29.xx.10 RUU. Wanting to be able to have no carrier restriction (So basically Sim Unlocked) and I'm wondering if I should Update the Firmware and then pop a custom ROM on. Currently though the phone has no service.

Please advise.

Unfortunately I cannot advise as I do not specialize in sim unlocked devices.
9th May 2015, 04:37 PM |#579  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I've been away from updating and working with ROMS for awhile, and unlike riding a bike, the procedures seem to flee memory pretty quickly.

Currently S-OFF, unlocked, HBOOT 1.56.0000, 4.06.651.4 stock ROM, rooted, Teamwin 2.7.0.1 recovery. The phone wants to take 4.06.651.9 OTA (and has been for a long while now).

Could someone list the basic steps for the best way to get to this latest stock ROM, unlocked, S-OFF, rooted, with a Teamwin recovery? What will get wiped out in the process? Do I need to do intermediate ROM updates between where I am now and the latest? Can I just install this latest RUU and then flash a recovery from fastboot, or will there be issues with locking/unlocking and HBOOT? When I last did this, Teamwin recovery automatically rooted and installed SuperSU for me.

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by jbhtexas; 9th May 2015 at 05:36 PM.
18th May 2015, 07:18 PM |#580  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hello guys ,

want to update this ruu but i'm on 4.4.4 and my hboot version is :1.44

ıs there any way to flash just fastboot and then flash lolipop ruu ?

B.R.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes