FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ALL Variants] Update / Restore to Stock your LG G3

3rd March 2015, 02:52 AM |#341  
Caochella
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danetbra63

I've still had no luck getting my phone out of this brick... when i hold the power button it vibrates and displays the LG bootlogo and a boot error message in the top left of the screen. From there the screen turns off and the notification led flashes blue and red. Hope this helps in some way.. if not I am playing dumb and telling Verizon it "broke" Not like they know anything any way haha

To be honest it sounds like it did break, it shouldn't be doing all that and that's why we pay insurance for right? They'll be happy to send you a new phone, go for it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

8th April 2015, 05:08 PM |#342  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin1980

I realized that i can flash the stock recovery with dd... Tnx anyway

Hey skin could you provide further details on how you replaced only recovery using dd? I have a friend with a g3 d850 variant who was impatient to get on lollipop and now wants back stock recovery rather than twrp.
25th April 2015, 06:09 AM |#343  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Is this safe to return to stock with these files and send the phone back to lg for warranty repairs?
26th April 2015, 02:42 AM |#344  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btort1

Is this safe to return to stock with these files and send the phone back to lg for warranty repairs?

Yup, restored to stock with these files back in December and worked just fine for the warranty repair (they didn't mention anything about mods nor did I pay anything because I voided the warranty since I had flashed a ROM and such).
The Following User Says Thank You to DE52 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2015, 05:05 AM |#345  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
thanks, this is actually the 2nd time I got it sent to warranty repair. First time it wouldn't even go to download mode or turn on. When I got it back, all of a sudden LTE stopped working even though I tried everything that was mentioned on XDA. Just kept giving me edge....tried my sim in another g3 and lte worked fine
1st May 2015, 06:20 AM |#346  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Does anyone happy to have/ know where to get the .tot file for the US Cellular G3?
Mine is bricked and I need the .tot file in order to flash my phone with LG FlashTool, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
9th May 2015, 06:16 AM |#347  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
As am I. I can't find the AS990a file ANYWHERE.. am about to give up. All from not paying attention and replacing my build.prop file with the wrong edit... God what a noob mistake to make... And I do this sh.. for a living. Sad...
The Following User Says Thank You to An0nYm0u5.bat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2015, 02:24 PM |#348  
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I have a D851 that I need to send in for repairs. I currently have TWRP installed and am running a custom ROM. Is it safe to use this method to restore to stock? (The main reason why I'm asking is because the files in the folder are for 10c, which I believe is KitKat, rather than Lollipop.)
13th May 2015, 02:17 AM |#349  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaddy

I have a D851 that I need to send in for repairs. I currently have TWRP installed and am running a custom ROM. Is it safe to use this method to restore to stock? (The main reason why I'm asking is because the files in the folder are for 10c, which I believe is KitKat, rather than Lollipop.)

Any KDZ or TOT with v10blabla is Kit Kat and anyone with v20blabla is lollipop, so you're indeed correct. Yes this method is safe. It will overwrite everything, so it doesn't matter what you have installed. The only way it is dangerous is if you disconnect the phone during the process (at times when you're not suppose to). Otherwise, I've sent my phone in after using this method and no issues with LG
18th May 2015, 07:48 PM |#350  
Flag Pesaro
Thanks Meter: 12

More
My D855 is a 20h !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread