FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

LiveView reverse-engineering effort

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By archivator, Junior Member on 1st January 2012, 04:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th May 2015, 12:45 PM |#1071  
Flag Rousse / Русе
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Based on my experince with satrecievers and old tech watches and pda the speed will be adequate for the inner space of the watch 115 kbps so basicily will the same time as a odin upload this offcourse for firmware instalation as for daily sync i thing it is enought also but this mean that the bluetooth is cut out at all ?

18th May 2015, 10:29 PM |#1072  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 115

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presko

Based on my experince with satrecievers and old tech watches and pda the speed will be adequate for the inner space of the watch 115 kbps so basicily will the same time as a odin upload this offcourse for firmware instalation as for daily sync i thing it is enought also but this mean that the bluetooth is cut out at all ?

If you manage to initialize Bluetooth and get it to work properly feel free to share your experience. This is firmware programming after all and I'm not that good in that area.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
github, livelierview, liveview, reverse-engineer
Previous Thread Next Thread