FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Xperia Z1S C6916 ROMS?

17th August 2014, 07:23 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchlbenner

Your signature is z2 not z1s stop it!

Sent from my C6916 using xda premium

I can't wait for the MIUI port if it's made possible

20th August 2014, 08:30 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaosPerson

I can't wait for the MIUI port if it's made possible

How to root?help me!!!
20th August 2014, 10:59 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonvn06

How to root?help me!!!

Look at the z1s 4.4.4 root + deodex guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t2839990/page3
The Following User Says Thank You to LaosPerson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd August 2014, 04:47 PM |#24  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by troby86

I rooted a little different than others. First I used the jcase method, installed the dual recovery and installed SuperSU. From there, I installed TowelRoot and ran it, rebooted, then flashed the latest v2 SuperSU. Sounds a little redundant I know, however, now I have permanent root, and also read/write permissions in /system, even after reboot, without running those ADB commands all the time.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Hello, I just got this phone last week and non of the exploits are working. You said you installed a dual recovery? How did you do that? And towel root says I'm rooted but root checker says I'm not and all other rooted apps say I'm not. I asked Jcase how come his adb exploit isn't working and he said that he doesn't have the phone but also that it's probably patched. I know probably a lot has changed in the last 2 months so they probably stopped a lot of exploits for this phone.

Sent from my C6916 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
21st March 2015, 02:32 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Idol

Hello, I just got this phone last week and non of the exploits are working. You said you installed a dual recovery? How did you do that? And towel root says I'm rooted but root checker says I'm not and all other rooted apps say I'm not. I asked Jcase how come his adb exploit isn't working and he said that he doesn't have the phone but also that it's probably patched. I know probably a lot has changed in the last 2 months so they probably stopped a lot of exploits for this phone.

Sent from my C6916 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

From what I tried none of The exploits work sadly on the new firmware. Just switched from a nexus so it's a lot different with sony
13th May 2015, 12:26 AM |#26  

More
Exclamation how?
Quote:
Originally Posted by troby86

Hello,

Yesterday I picked up a T-Mobile Z1S and rooted it via TowelRoot, installed a custom recovery, and manually debloated the /system. Which is all good, however, I want to know if any of the ROMS here in this forum can be flashed to it, considering the Z1 and Z1S have the same processor. Anyone have experience doing this? Thanks.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

towelroot is telling me my device is unsupported.. z1s.. What did you do ? Thanks, i am pulling my hair out trying to get this thing rooted
18th May 2015, 08:13 PM |#27  

More
Does anyone here know how to unlock sim on Z1?
19th May 2015, 02:10 PM |#28  

More
Does Unlock bootloading for z1s? I hope flash rom z1 for z1s.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread