FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][ND8][TW 4.4.2] Tribute ROM [09-13-2014]

18th May 2015, 09:24 PM |#581  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad The Pathfinder

This is what I'm currently using. 3.1
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952606381
I'll have to figure out the change log later. You may notice the clock is missing in the pull down after a while. That's normal not a bug. I had been trying to make a different mod related to the clock and it disappeared. I decided I liked it and left it.
Basically it's very similar to 3.0.

Edit:
Added lots of fonts with Monotype.android.font.fancyflipfontpack-1 I got on somewhere XDA. If anyone recognizes the work please let me know so I can give proper credit!
Fixed notification colors in pull down
Made some csc edits

And a few more small things I don't remember yet.

thanks chad, will be sure to try this bad boy out. the clock always did look out of place in the drop down, now that im looking at it on 3.0 lol

Edit: strangely enough on 3.1 it looks like its bigger. on my end at least, i always do a clean flash as tedious as it is to redownload all my apks and sign back in to everything.
Edit 2: if right [aligned] clock is selected in the extras> clock menu then the clock will show (including the same color chosen for clock). If center or left clock is chosen then the clock will not show in the notification panel. Seems pretty awesome to me!
Last edited by mjh8812; 18th May 2015 at 10:48 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjh8812 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

18th May 2015, 11:18 PM |#582  
OP Senior Member
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 3,017

More
Dude I had no idea the clock position effected that. I always just put it in the middle. Lol

Edit: if that irritates folks you can put the old SystemUI from 3.0 back in. As I recall that was the only mod I made in it.
Last edited by Chad The Pathfinder; 19th May 2015 at 12:49 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2015, 06:12 PM |#583  
Flag Southwest, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Tribute 3.1
First off, Good Luck with new Job !!!

Second, As always, great work! Don't really care about that, particular clock...might look at it, maybe...maybe not

Again, Awesome work! SOME of us, Still use this phones... Today, looking back as well as trying to look forward. Pretty darn sure, that I will not be spending no 500 bucks, on a new phone !!!! Plus, what do you need in a phone, that this one, cant do ???

Thanks again, Sir,
As always GREAT WORK !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofsalt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread