FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] FireNote Mj5 Deodex V23X The Pinnacle of FN Builds

10th May 2015, 06:59 AM |#8801  
Thanks Meter: 2,360

More
Yeah im diggin that polished look..but for the Mega I went with a Nature background looks amazing on the 6.3 inch screen with your new mods

Galaxy Mega...(MegafireV23)

11th May 2015, 04:42 AM |#8802  
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy

Yeah im diggin that polished look..but for the Mega I went with a Nature background looks amazing on the 6.3 inch screen with your new mods

Galaxy Mega...(MegafireV23)

Yea now you see why I say certain wallpapers "fit" the mega different than say the note or def something like the s5 ect

Mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2015, 03:35 AM |#8803  
Pasco, Wa
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

Enjoy...

Mega

Mega, Thanks for remembering those of us who still are using JB. V23 installed and running. Have not run it long enough to comment on Battery life, V20 was so good it will be hard to improve on.
One question where does the lockscreen background come from? It's great and I'd like to use it as my home screen, but it only shows up on the lockscreen.
16th May 2015, 04:22 AM |#8804  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasco8525

Mega, Thanks for remembering those of us who still are using JB. V23 installed and running. Have not run it long enough to comment on Battery life, V20 was so good it will be hard to improve on.
One question where does the lockscreen background come from? It's great and I'd like to use it as my home screen, but it only shows up on the lockscreen.

Awesome dude I'm glad you're enjoying it...you'll have to show me a screenshot lol...I forget which I added this time...they all come from one of my drive boxes tho...Enjoy

Mega

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...RfYXlidW8/edit
16th May 2015, 04:40 AM |#8805  
Pasco, Wa

More
Quote:

Awesome dude I'm glad you're enjoying it...you'll have to show me a screenshot lol...I forget which I added this time...they all come from one of my drive boxes tho...Enjoy

Mega

This is it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	V23 lockscreen.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	3315090  
16th May 2015, 04:41 AM |#8806  
Quote:

This is it.

Look in the 2880x2560 box or above 2k Box I think it's in one of those 2

Mega
17th May 2015, 04:42 PM |#8807  
Thanks Meter: 2,360

More
That really is an amazing wallpaper

FirekatV19n3..(FireGearV19)
19th May 2015, 04:14 PM |#8808  
Pasco, Wa

More
Quote:

Look in the 2880x2560 box or above 2k Box I think it's in one of those 2

Mega

Not sure how to find the "2880x2560 box or above 2k Box" I have found the wallpaper in a folder titled "default lockscreen wallpaper" but the picture is square instead of the screen size. I'm not sure how to change the size to fit.
19th May 2015, 05:08 PM |#8809  
Thanks Meter: 364

More
Quote:

Not sure how to find the "2880x2560 box or above 2k Box" I have found the wallpaper in a folder titled "default lockscreen wallpaper" but the picture is square instead of the screen size. I'm not sure how to change the size to fit.

Click the photo to view it. It should open full screen. Take a screen shot then use the screen shot add the wallpaper. This will work

Sent from my fired up Note 💪
19th May 2015, 08:52 PM |#8810  
Quote:

It's a Google drive box in op2 where like 3000 hd backgrounds are posted lol

Mega
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread