FORUMS

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more

Google Announces its IoT platform titled ‘Brillo’

A few days ago, a leak highlighted Google’s foray into the Internet … more

Android M Adds “Doze” Deep Sleeping

Android M has answered the call of battery by adding in a deeper sleep implementation … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[RUU][Firmware]Sprint HTC One M8 | 4.25.65x.14 | 4.20 Stock Rooted ROMs | Updated 4.9

18th May 2015, 02:08 AM |#2211  
Flag South Chicago Burbs, IL
Thanks Meter: 436

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_Enforcer

Try this fix. It's for GPS issues with AOSP ROM's so you can just follow steps 4-8.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/spri...-2014-t2818660

To update my GPS issue (sorry if o/t), I ended up taking the phone to a Sprint repair center where I found a really cool tech who rooted and was down with rooting and dealing with rooted phones. What we could determine was the GPS sensor was faulty and he was going to order a replacement for me. Upon doing the replacement paperwork he was able to offer me a m9 as a replacement or another h/k m8. I choose to get the m9 so I will be leaving these forums shortly. He even told me not to worry about restoring anything to factory settings and that he was going to sent it back all restored to stock. I can't believe I found this tech, so extremely helpful, and the best part is that none of this is costing me a dime, all covered under insurance. Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks to those in these forums who have helped me. I am greatly appreciative. See you on the m9!

20th May 2015, 06:37 PM |#2212  
Flag south city, ca
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Is there a 4.25.651 bootloader without red text?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread