FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A][Discussion]Xdabbeb's Camera Mod

15th May 2015, 02:09 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60nine

afaik - it doesn't work on lollipop yet... but @xdabbeb is working on it

OK, thank you. I'll keep an eye on the main thread.

17th May 2015, 09:20 PM |#262  

More
a version of xcam
hi guys! I wonder what is the best version of xcam photo quality and video quality for kitkat? I'm on a custom rom stock , I need also to install binary ?
17th May 2015, 10:15 PM |#263  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberkin

hi guys! I wonder what is the best version of xcam photo quality and video quality for kitkat? I'm on a custom rom stock , I need also to install binary ?

Last 'advanced' version of Xcam is 6.1.2 and you have to install the advanced binary drivers (at now only available for kk) in order to get the best performances!
They are intended to be used only on stock or stock based rom.

Moreover the XCam LG Settings app (1.5.2 last version) is the essential tool for adjusting Xcam tweaks!
Last edited by f_4Strings; 17th May 2015 at 10:19 PM.
18th May 2015, 10:49 AM |#264  

More
Problem with xcam 6.2.2
Hi guys! I have a problem with this version of xcam, when I do not save a photo, I'm in custom kitkat and my version is XcamLG_622_g2adv_kk, I can do ?

Thankyu!!
19th May 2015, 01:27 PM |#265  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew150931

I try version 6.00 that has lollipop support. but the problem if i take picture with auto flash setting the xcam apps will stock. so i need to clear it on task manager. how to fix the problem? anyway i used v30e LP rom @somboons.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

What version is compatible for lollipop rom? i try version 6.00 but the camera stock after i take picture. i notice that if the flash is set to auto the camera apps will tock up after taking the picture. and i need it to clear in task manager.

+ 1
19th May 2015, 05:05 PM |#266  
Flag Southern AZ
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberkin

Hi guys! I have a problem with this version of xcam, when I do not save a photo, I'm in custom kitkat and my version is XcamLG_622_g2adv_kk, I can do ?

Thankyu!!

You're using a test version so this needs to be addressed in the appropriated place, which is not XDA.

Sent from my XDABBEB VS982.5 v1.2.0 with ART using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to z3pp3lin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 07:41 AM |#267  

More
I'm using stock rooted Android 5.0.2 (v30d) and I have flashed media_profiles.xml for Lollipop and installed XCam LG - for stock G2 + 4kUHD video. UHD works great but slow-mo just shows black screen. Do I need to wait for some update or I failed to do something? Sorry if I'm asking dumb question, I'm preety new to G2.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, focus, lg g2, mod, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread