FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

3Minit Quicklaunch Panel

30th January 2015, 11:32 AM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 776

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalleygwags

Anyone with a note 4 get this mod to work. If so which XML did you edit in which folder. Love this mod and have been working to implement this into my phone. I can't get apps to show.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Nevermind figured out just to edit the XML in xxxhdpi

You have to edit status_bar_expanded.xml in both layout and xxxhdpi and you should be good....

Edit in the \SystemUI.apk\res\layout-sw360dp-xxxhdpi and in the \res\layout
Last edited by oluwaponmile; 30th January 2015 at 11:43 AM.

23rd April 2015, 12:21 AM |#232  
Thanks Meter: 1,453

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oluwaponmile

You have to edit status_bar_expanded.xml in both layout and xxxhdpi and you should be good....

Edit in the \SystemUI.apk\res\layout-sw360dp-xxxhdpi and in the \res\layout

This does not exist in my decompiled APK on the Note 4 on Lollipop - These were on KitKat

I am on Lollipop TW and I ahve applied the fixes that are supposed to work and literally nothing works at all....

I need proper xmls I am supposed to edit because i have tried 10 different recompiles, nothing works, the best I was able to do is get the quickpanel on the lockscreen
Last edited by bdorr1105; 23rd April 2015 at 03:11 AM.
23rd April 2015, 08:46 AM |#233  
Flag Halle
Thanks Meter: 606

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdorr1105

This does not exist in my decompiled APK on the Note 4 on Lollipop - These were on KitKat

I am on Lollipop TW and I ahve applied the fixes that are supposed to work and literally nothing works at all....

I need proper xmls I am supposed to edit because i have tried 10 different recompiles, nothing works, the best I was able to do is get the quickpanel on the lockscreen

In lollipop you have to edit quick_connect_layout_zero.xml not status_bar_expanded.xml. Have a look over here.
The Following User Says Thank You to and2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2015, 01:23 PM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 1,453

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by and2

In lollipop you have to edit quick_connect_layout_zero.xml not status_bar_expanded.xml. Have a look over here.

Yea so No that did not work at all and I followed instructions to the letter. It simply doesn't show up at all

EDIT* I give up can't see what I did wrong.....

Attached my SystemUI that does not have the edits. It does have the 3minit battery tho

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vokwc0e7ln...temUI.apk?dl=0
Last edited by bdorr1105; 23rd April 2015 at 03:43 PM.
2nd May 2015, 04:03 PM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Edited. Put the question in the appropriate thread. Thank you.
Last edited by viyou74; 2nd May 2015 at 04:22 PM.
12th May 2015, 05:50 PM |#236  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
edit: placed the question in the right thread
Last edited by Ragnell; 12th May 2015 at 08:28 PM.
21st May 2015, 02:03 PM |#237  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 4,314

Donate to Me
More
@gharrington
1st and foremost lemme get this outta the way
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Brotha! What a great mod this is, and as soon as I get paid, there's a 30pack heading your direction

I do have a question that I am wondering if yu can help me out with. I've managed to get the QL into my n900t's recents panel (looks awesome there btw)... thing is, it's always at the top, now while it's growing on me having them up there, I fear others probably won't even notice them there, so I'd like to move them to the bottom.
Can you possibly look over my 'recents.xml' and point me in the right direction?
I've only hidden it here because it seems like alot of text for 1 post

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<FrameLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center|top" android:id="@id/status_bar_scrim" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/recents_status_gradient" android:scaleType="fitXY" />
    <com.android.systemui.recents.views.RecentsView android:id="@id/recents_view" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ViewStub android:id="@id/empty_view_stub" android:layout="@layout/recents_empty" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ViewStub android:id="@id/debug_overlay_stub" android:layout="@layout/recents_debug_overlay" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    <ImageView android:layout_gravity="bottom|center" android:id="@id/nav_bar_scrim" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/recents_lower_gradient" android:scaleType="fitXY" />
    <LinearLayout android:layout_gravity="bottom|center" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height">
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/application_shortcut_layout" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/shortcut1_layout" android:paddingTop="7.0dip" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                    <ImageView android:id="@id/shortcut1_icon" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_launch_button_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_launch_button_size" />
                    <TextView android:textSize="14.0dip" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/shortcut1_text" android:fadingEdge="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:maxLines="1" android:shadowColor="#7f000000" android:shadowDy="2.0" android:shadowRadius="2.0" />
                </LinearLayout>
            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/shortcut2_layout" android:paddingTop="7.0dip" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                    <ImageView android:id="@id/shortcut2_icon" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_launch_button_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_launch_button_size" />
                    <TextView android:textSize="14.0dip" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/shortcut2_text" android:fadingEdge="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:maxLines="1" android:shadowColor="#7f000000" android:shadowDy="2.0" android:shadowRadius="2.0" />
                </LinearLayout>
            </LinearLayout>
                <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/shortcut3_layout" android:paddingTop="7.0dip" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                    <ImageView android:id="@id/shortcut3_icon" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_launch_button_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_launch_button_size" />
                    <TextView android:textSize="14.0dip" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/shortcut3_text" android:fadingEdge="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:maxLines="1" android:shadowColor="#7f000000" android:shadowDy="2.0" android:shadowRadius="2.0" />
                </LinearLayout>
            </LinearLayout>
                <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/shortcut4_layout" android:paddingTop="7.0dip" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                    <ImageView android:id="@id/shortcut4_icon" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_launch_button_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_launch_button_size" />
                    <TextView android:textSize="14.0dip" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/shortcut4_text" android:fadingEdge="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:maxLines="1" android:shadowColor="#7f000000" android:shadowDy="2.0" android:shadowRadius="2.0" />
                </LinearLayout>
            </LinearLayout>
        </LinearLayout>
    </LinearLayout>
    <HorizontalScrollView android:scrollbars="none" android:gravity="bottom" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.quicklaunch.QuickLaunchContainer android:gravity="bottom" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
    </HorizontalScrollView>
    <LinearLayout android:gravity="bottom" android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_vzw" android:background="@drawable/recents_item_button_background" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:layout_weight="1.0">
        <Button android:textSize="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_text_size_port" android:textColor="@color/tw_status_bar_recent_btn_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/recents_launch_button_vzw" android:background="@drawable/tw_recent_panel_button_forphone" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:text="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_task_manager_title" android:singleLine="true" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_task_manager_title" />
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_divider_vzw01" android:background="@drawable/tw_divider_vertical_holo_dark" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_bottom_margin" />
        <Button android:textSize="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_text_size_port" android:textColor="@color/tw_status_bar_recent_btn_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/recents_google_button_vzw" android:background="@drawable/tw_recent_panel_button_forphone" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:text="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_google_button" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_google_button" />
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_divider_vzw02" android:background="@drawable/tw_divider_vertical_holo_dark" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_bottom_margin" />
        <Button android:textSize="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_text_size_port" android:textColor="@color/tw_status_bar_recent_btn_color" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:id="@id/recents_RemoveAll_button_vzw" android:background="@drawable/tw_recent_panel_button_forphone" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:text="@string/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button" android:singleLine="true" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button" />
    </LinearLayout>
    <LinearLayout android:gravity="bottom" android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_kk" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:layout_weight="1.0">
        <ImageButton android:id="@id/recents_launch_button_kk" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:src="@drawable/tw_recent_panel_ic_task_manager_holo_dark" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_task_manager_title" style="?android:attr/buttonStyle" />
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_divider01_kk" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_bottom_margin" />
        <ImageButton android:id="@id/recents_google_button_kk" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:src="@drawable/tw_recent_panel_ic_google_holo_dark" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_launch_google_button" style="?android:attr/buttonStyle" />
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/recents_button_divider02_kk" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_width" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_height" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_divider_bottom_margin" />
        <ImageButton android:id="@id/recents_RemoveAll_button_kk" android:background="@drawable/recents_bottom_button_bg" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recents_button_height" android:src="@drawable/tw_recent_panel_ic_delete_holo_dark" android:drawablePadding="@dimen/tw_status_bar_recent_panel_button_drawable_padding" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/status_bar_recent_remove_all_button" style="?android:attr/buttonStyle" />
    </LinearLayout>
</FrameLayout>

Thanks in advance bro!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread