FORUMS

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

View Poll Results: Do you use the scheduling system?

Yes, you should keep it.

3 Vote(s)
75.00%
Yes, but it needs improvement.

1 Vote(s)
25.00%
No, but you should keep it.

0 Vote(s)
0%
No, you should remove it.

0 Vote(s)
0%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP] [4.0+] Auto Pilot Mode [v8.00 - February 28, 2015]

20th March 2015, 02:51 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Feature suggestion:

Enable only when screen is off.
Don't want it to switch around when you are actually using the device actively for something.

Enable using geo fencing
Helpful for areas known to have bad reception.

Enable only if wifi connection has access
Switch from low signal radio to wifi, but still need a connection to receive data

Change threshold to dbm model
I'm assuming the threshold is tied to ASU level, but that varies between 3G/4G/LTE. Actually, it doesn't even work with LTE even when set to max 31.
Last edited by Momotani-Hitoshi; 20th March 2015 at 03:14 PM.

25th March 2015, 06:43 PM |#122  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great app. Works wonders on my battery since my office has poor reception. I havesseen one request from the first page asked for multiple times (in different ways) and would also like to request...
Can you add on option for automatic timer cancellation upon screen on? I have my timer set to check every 10 minutes, but if I walk out of my office to a meeting I like to check my phone. When I turn it on, auto pilot often has airplane mode activated, so I have to disable it. If an option for "timer cancellation upon screen on" or upon unlock was available, I would use that for my use case.
Thanks for a great app.
Last edited by insaneoctane; 26th March 2015 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Added preferred upon unlock suggestion
31st March 2015, 05:35 PM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 207

Donate to Me
More
this is perfect! exactly what i was looking for. would you be able to add another option to check only wifi? so if connected to a specific SSID then turn off cell? thank you!

edit: also, a way to remove notification in background? i know the app needs to be system persistent, but any way to do so without having it show up in notification bar?
Last edited by nuwan32; 31st March 2015 at 05:56 PM.
5th April 2015, 11:32 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have an weird problem with Note 4, as it loses signal randomly, and when I turn Airplane mode on/off it comes back full signal.
So I'd need option which will register when signal is lost, and turn Airplane mode on/off in moment.
In your app I only can set Airplane time to 1min, which is a little too long, as I have calls often.
Can you make it be counted in seconds? So that when I lose signal, AutoPilot just switches Airplane mode on/off in one second and I get full signal again?
Yesterday, 05:08 PM |#125  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneoctane

Great app. Works wonders on my battery since my office has poor reception. I havesseen one request from the first page asked for multiple times (in different ways) and would also like to request...
Can you add on option for automatic timer cancellation upon screen on? I have my timer set to check every 10 minutes, but if I walk out of my office to a meeting I like to check my phone. When I turn it on, auto pilot often has airplane mode activated, so I have to disable it. If an option for "timer cancellation upon screen on" or upon unlock was available, I would use that for my use case.
Thanks for a great app.

Is this app still being developed / supported?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread