FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][22-9] XtreStoLite G900T 1.3.6a [569MB][BNH5][Extreme Debloated][Add-on Package]

23rd April 2015, 05:41 PM |#1051  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I can't get mobile hotshot to work. I connect. I get an ip address but then the Internet doesn't seem to work even on the phone. Have good signal and LTE.

29th April 2015, 07:09 PM |#1052  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I used aroma installer to install the samsung photo studio but i can't seem to find it. There's no studio button when you click the top right menu button while viewing a picture and there is no shortcut in the app drawer. Anyone have this same problem?
11th May 2015, 05:45 PM |#1053  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have version 1.3.5a version and it has worked great but I see there is a newer version "1.3.6a" my phone says it is running baseband BNG4 does that mean I need to flash a newer one for it to work with this rom? can somebody just answer these questions so I don't brick this phone...is there an even newer working version with lolipop based rom?
16th May 2015, 03:15 PM |#1054  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I am having an issue with slow browser's. Its not my data. Not sure if it started after I installed this ROM. Will try and do a factory wipe later this week. I have also tried other browser's. They are all slow. But facebook and anything else that uses data is not slow. I tried clearing cache and removing battery. Any advise if its related to the ROM.? Thanks
19th May 2015, 03:23 PM |#1055  
Flag Austin, Tx
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Boot loop
Edit: Disregard. It was either a bad flash of the modem or the bootloader. I downloaded them again and reflashed.

It's working now.
Last edited by General_Mayhem; 19th May 2015 at 04:16 PM.
19th May 2015, 07:14 PM |#1056  
Flag Austin, Tx

More
So when I go to change the wallpaper, it tells me "Application Not Installed"

I can change it via the Gallery, but would really like to be able to change it via long press. Anyone know how to fix that?
20th May 2015, 01:46 AM |#1057  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Mayhem

So when I go to change the wallpaper, it tells me "Application Not Installed"

I can change it via the Gallery, but would really like to be able to change it via long press. Anyone know how to fix that?

I don't use this ROM anymore, but I had this issue when I used it in the past. I believe you need to install the Samsung apps from the package to fix this. Use Titanium Backup to uninstall the ones you don't want when you reboot.
21st May 2015, 12:28 AM |#1058  
Flag Dirty Jersey
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Question
i'm an idiot. nm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	frozen.png
Views:	72
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	3323503  
Last edited by Angry Black Man; 21st May 2015 at 12:38 AM.
21st May 2015, 01:24 PM |#1059  
Flag Austin, Tx

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut42

I don't use this ROM anymore, but I had this issue when I used it in the past. I believe you need to install the Samsung apps from the package to fix this. Use Titanium Backup to uninstall the ones you don't want when you reboot.

But which Samsung app?
21st May 2015, 06:56 PM |#1060  

More
When I did it, I installed every Samsung App that was in the package and used Titanium Backup to remove the ones I didn't want afterward.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Mayhem

But which Samsung app?

When I did it, I installed every Samsung App that was in the package and used Titanium Backup to remove the ones I didn't want afterward.

Sorry for the double post. wanted to get the quote in there so it would notify General_Mayhem
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread