FiredTV Launcher - Replacement Home/Launcher

79 posts
Thanks Meter: 71

By Redth, Member on 14th June 2014, 03:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th April 2015, 05:01 AM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm running 1.1.5 of FiredTV. I am having an issue with some apps that playback video content. Kodi works fine, however Hulu Plus does not.

When I play a video, I get a black screen (with any logo overlays visible) with full audio.

If I force close FIreTV and launch Hulu, everything works as it should. Relaunch FiredTV and launch Hulu, I'm back to the blank screen and audio. So it appears to be something FiredTV related.

A Disneyland app also has the same problem when trying to play back video. I get the audio, but no video if FiredTV is running.

This is with the Amazon FireTV Stick.

18th April 2015, 06:17 PM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Just got my firetvs in the mail and setup my tv and one of my sticks.. I have firedtv there and when I launch it it opens up however that is it. When I hit the home button I go to the normal fire tv page and I have to go through the applications menu to open firedtv (its just as easy to go through the applications and launch the app I want).. Maybe I am missing something. My understanding was that you did not require a root and you just opened it and it worked (maybe something has to be configured with Lama??

Can someone help me out..

Thanks a lot
22nd April 2015, 08:14 AM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88wildman88

Just got my firetvs in the mail and setup my tv and one of my sticks.. I have firedtv there and when I launch it it opens up however that is it. When I hit the home button I go to the normal fire tv page and I have to go through the applications menu to open firedtv (its just as easy to go through the applications and launch the app I want).. Maybe I am missing something. My understanding was that you did not require a root and you just opened it and it worked (maybe something has to be configured with Lama??

Can someone help me out..

Thanks a lot

Ive never gotten it too work 100 % on its own i now use it with llama and viewster as the sacrificial launcher.
just make an action when viewster is run open up fired tv.
Hope that helps.

Magnoman
22nd April 2015, 08:22 AM |#274  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88wildman88

Maybe I am missing something

maybe you have forgotten to enable the home button detection (in firedtv's settings).
Also i use this and its working really good!
Chris
29th April 2015, 06:19 AM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please add folders or groups to the FiredTV Launcher. I want so sort my apps.

By the way, the sort function is not working as it should.
7th May 2015, 07:49 AM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
any update on the custom background not working?
21st May 2015, 07:50 PM |#277  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can you please update this app as the reordering doesn't work like all the other updates? It moves up about three or four apps and then it starts moving another app. Why can't you get this issue fixed after all the updates that were created to fix this issue? Also the custom background has never worked, it keeps downloading forever and there is no way to stop it, forcing you to reboot the Fire TV every time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firetv, home, launcher

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)