FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Samsung Galaxy S duos s7562

29th April 2015, 05:09 PM |#2871  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Info 2
Wow, this thread has over a Million views...

Today, 10:22 AM |#2872  
Flag Beijing, China
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlinkOnE

Unfortunately this device is for Chinese market only. No other countries stock ROM available for download. So you either sell it or get familiar with English (never hurts). Idk if there are any custom roms available but probably not.

Don't install anything that is not meant for s7562c!!!

Au revoir

Gesendet von meinem GT-P3110

I'm afraid KlinkOnE is correct.

I have a GT- S7562C and I've tried to install a custom rom through CWM and hard bricked my GT-S7562C. So do not do it.

What you can do if you have a JTAG, you can repartition the EMMC using a GT-S7562 dump. After you've repartitioned the EMMC, you'll be able to install GT-S7562 custom roms. That's how I got my GT-S7562C working with GT-S7562 roms. I currently have PMP Kings rom with both sim cards working. So, after the partition, there shouldn't be any issues, however, I wasn't able to install the latest 4.4.4 Rom for the GT-S7562M yet. I'll keep you guys updated if I can get it to work.

I'm certain there are other ways to repartition your EMMC, however, I definitely don't recommend it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung galaxy s duos s7562
Previous Thread Next Thread