FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][SM-T520][10.1 WiFi][4.4.2] GraveD's ROM V3.0

19th April 2015, 07:39 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoremanRR

.... Do you have any ideas?

Unfortunately, I didn't find how to edit my previous message. Anyway, here is what I have found. I ran intothis post. Counting on good luck I installed the mentioned xposed module. It seems to be the solution I looked for. Now I can see a lot of crash preventions(notifications may be switched off) and my device hasn't been rebooting since I installed the module.

Now I am happy. Moreover I installed LibidinosoSC kernel v2 and felt the real power of my device

14th May 2015, 11:12 PM |#272  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoremanRR

Unfortunately, I didn't find how to edit my previous message. Anyway, here is what I have found. I ran intothis post. Counting on good luck I installed the mentioned xposed module. It seems to be the solution I looked for. Now I can see a lot of crash preventions(notifications may be switched off) and my device hasn't been rebooting since I installed the module.

Now I am happy. Moreover I installed LibidinosoSC kernel v2 and felt the real power of my device

Should I try this? I'm on a Cm12.1 nightly but has bugs and battery is pooop
15th May 2015, 08:32 AM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Good, fast and stable this one, i use it on my 10.1 and very satisfied with it.
15th May 2015, 09:33 PM |#274  
Flag Marietta, OH
Thanks Meter: 393

Donate to Me
More
Tried flashing.. I just keep rebooting to TWRP... Tried using the SD-Card and sideload.. same results.. using TWRP 2.8.6.1 ...

Never mind... I figured it alllllll out..
Last edited by jbarcus81; 15th May 2015 at 09:38 PM.
16th May 2015, 03:16 PM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
won t boot
I came back from cm12.1 because of the battery life
but when i instal the rom it is stuck on boot screen. Am i doing something wrong
i did a full wipe and installed it like 3 times now
16th May 2015, 10:55 PM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manderspaul

I came back from cm12.1 because of the battery life
but when i instal the rom it is stuck on boot screen. Am i doing something wrong
i did a full wipe and installed it like 3 times now

I had the same problem if i tried this. It has to do with the sd storage structur of cm i think? Don't really know.

The only way to fix that is to flash the stock firmware.

Send with my LG G3 from outer space
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulfly999 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2015, 05:18 AM |#277  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Same problem here can't revert back to GraveD after CM..
Are you suggesting flashback using Odin? Unable to use Odin on PC for a few weeks
Just trying to clarify. Thank you
19th May 2015, 09:52 AM |#278  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I downloaded Odin and stock firmware
but got the same boot screen ?
do i need to download more then the firmware alone ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly999

I had the same problem if i tried this. It has to do with the sd storage structur of cm i think? Don't really know.

The only way to fix that is to flash the stock firmware.

Send with my LG G3 from outer space

Edit:

I went to recovery and did a factory reset now it works !! Thnx
Last edited by manderspaul; 19th May 2015 at 10:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to manderspaul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2015, 06:31 PM |#279  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you GraveD!
Running GraveD's Rom V3.0 on my Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. All I can say is wow! This rom really brings the performance out of this tablet. I love how slim it is.

I went in and modified the Rom a little to suit my needs:
  • For starters I switched out the LibidinosoSC Kernel v1.1 for the LibidinosoSC Kernel v2.0 which brings a whole new level of performance to my Tab Pro. I found that Kernel here http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...t2857493/page7. Now the Exynos 5 comfortably runs at 2.1Ghz on the high end and 250Mhz on the low end. I find this gives me power when I need it and saves battery when it's idle.
  • I added the QuadView (4-way multiwindow found in 12.2 note pro....thx @xperiacle) from @THEDEVIOUS1 ProPlus V2 Rom. Which adds a whole new level of functionality to my Tab Pro.
  • Lastly I went in and added the Samsung Account apk files because I really like the Hancom Office Suite. My own personal preference: I couldn't get the same functionality out of the WPS office. I find that Hancom is a 90%+ duplicate of MS Office.
All in all, i found that this Rom gave me the best performance with options to customize as needed. These tweaks have really given my Tab Pro 10.1 a whole new life!

Thanks again @.:GraveD:.
Last edited by TheLastNameR; 20th May 2015 at 11:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastNameR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2015, 11:01 AM |#280  
Flag Cologne

More
Is it possible to get a base-system update to AOD1 / AOD2 ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread