FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[APP][4+][v2.1] Chorus - Share your music freely

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 87

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd July 2014, 05:24 AM |#51  
OP Member
Flag Thane
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Chorus v1.0 is now live!
Chorus 1.0 is now live on both the App Store and the Play Store! As always, we highly value your suggestions, comments and other feedback. Please let us know what you think about it.

23rd July 2014, 11:28 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Thanks for your app,

Just few suggestion:
-stream all the audio from a device not only a playlist
-audetect host
-autosync, the sync button does not need to exist in this app!
-simplify the UI, you use a lot of libraries and graphic effects but i think that using all the stock android menus can help to make the app lighter and faster!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francyesco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 09:05 PM |#53  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Service please fix it
I wanna use it on my Samsung Galaxy S 3 Duos. but it crashes.
Galaxy Note I seemly works.
and app renames my hotspot. I don't think this is a good idea.
25th August 2014, 10:51 AM |#54  
Flag Torino
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Good job, but I think that there should be (at least here on android) a 'share' button, to send the apk via Bluetooth/wifi to the other devices.

This would shorten the time required to set up new devices, using the host only (also useful abroad/when not everybody has working mobile data)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
4th November 2014, 03:09 PM |#55  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 134

More
great app.. but crashes as soon as a device joins
This is a great app I was looking for this kind of app. The problem i am facing is, the app force closes(in xperia c) as soon as a device joins(xperia mini pro) for playback. So the joined device plays the first song in the play list but the app restarts in the host so the play list is empty. Please fix
12th November 2014, 06:07 PM |#56  

More
Source
Hey,
I am working on a similar academic project.
It would be great if you can send me the source code please.
The project Folder
14th April 2015, 01:31 PM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up Great App
Thanks for this fine piece of app, i like it realy.
I have some wishes that would be wonderful to built in.
Maybee you could implement some of them.
- a Bluetooth Mode for 2 Users (Only for Android or better crossplatform (IOS also))
- the sync should have a variable mode to fix it per user
- best way is to have two of the same virtual Audio streams on the Serverside, the one you hear and the one which is going to send to the Clients which is fixed and played directly, then you could delay the stream you hear on the Serverside to be in sync with the Clientside ...... i hope you know what i mean
I have worked with Hotspot on Android and connect a iphone to it, it was not realy in sync ..... But if you want to Dance in a Group, there should be a way to be in sync nearly perfect.
Have a nice day
Best
Greatings from Germany
musicmaniac
Last edited by musicmaniac; 14th April 2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: edit
4th May 2015, 05:48 AM |#58  

More
Secondary devices lag behind
I installed the app on my S4 today and my buddy put it on his HTC M8. I started a hotspot, he joined, and the music played on both phones, but his had a noticeable delay. If you held both phones in front of you his was almost a second behind. Is there a setting to help with this or a fix in the works?
4th May 2015, 08:31 PM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfought

I installed the app on my S4 today and my buddy put it on his HTC M8. I started a hotspot, he joined, and the music played on both phones, but his had a noticeable delay. If you held both phones in front of you his was almost a second behind. Is there a setting to help with this or a fix in the works?

Had this problem too. I ended up using this app: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2392672 (called soundseeder)
Similar idea, but more options to sync the playback.
22nd May 2015, 11:17 AM |#60  

More
does not join
Hii,

The app seems to be very nice. Have looking a long time for this. There is only one problem. When in am trying to join with a other phone. It keeps loading. (saying ' please wait' ) it keeps stuck there. Is there a sollution for this problem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chorus, groupplay, music, samsungs4, sharemusic
Previous Thread Next Thread