FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A][Discussion]Cloudyfa's G3 Rom

Announcement from Cloudyfa: CloudyG2 2.2 released !!!
15th May 2015, 08:58 AM |#4471  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thought I'd ask here since the only place where I could find anything about a kernel for this ROM was on androidfilehost.com from a Google search.

Would it be possible to have the option to configure cloudykernel like dorimanx kernel?

I liked all the options to mess with in dorimanx's kernel but cloudykernel has always worked best for me on this ROM, great work @Cloudyfa :thumbup:

16th May 2015, 12:59 PM |#4472  
Flag jakarta
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question Reset Navigation Bar
Hi everyone, just flashed the cloudy g2 on my d802..
After restoring app and system data using titanium backup, the navigation bar got restored back like the g2 stock. Now i can't replace the button combination through the setting, keep on getting me error notification (the settings has stopped).

Is there anyway i can revert back to the cloudy original navigation bar without having to reflash all over again?
Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QuickMemo+_2015-05-16-17-56-20.png
Views:	180
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	3315685  
19th May 2015, 05:33 AM |#4473  

More
HI Sorry for the newbie question How to know which bootloader version I am in to? I want to double check before i flash it Im using Cloudyg2 2.2 using D802 and i want to flash this CloudyG2 3.0 will there be a problem if i flash it directly on D802? I am Cloudyg2 2.2 using stock kernel. TWRP 2.8.5.0

Thanks for the response

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Hi apologies for the newbie question How to know which bootloader version I am in to? I want to double check before i flash CloudyG2 3.0 lollipop... Im currently on Cloudyg2 2.2 using D802 and i want to flash this CloudyG2 3.0 will there be a problem if i flash it directly on D802? I am Cloudyg2 2.2 using stock kernel. TWRP 2.8.5.0

Do i need to flash the LL bootloader first before i flash the ROM? if so, where can i download the bootloader for D802?

I want to flash this new rom as i lost my double tap to unlock/lock function on my lg g2 i already tried the hidden menu and update touch firmware but nothing resolves my issue i also clean flash the rom nothing happens but the knock code is working. Hope flashing this new rom will solves my issue

Thanks for the response
20th May 2015, 09:33 PM |#4474  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Au5t1n

Thought I'd ask here since the only place where I could find anything about a kernel for this ROM was on androidfilehost.com from a Google search.

Would it be possible to have the option to configure cloudykernel like dorimanx kernel?

I liked all the options to mess with in dorimanx's kernel but cloudykernel has always worked best for me on this ROM, great work @Cloudyfa :thumbup:

You can use apps like trickster mod or kernel tuner or kernel toolkit

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andh1ka

Hi everyone, just flashed the cloudy g2 on my d802..
After restoring app and system data using titanium backup, the navigation bar got restored back like the g2 stock. Now i can't replace the button combination through the setting, keep on getting me error notification (the settings has stopped).

Is there anyway i can revert back to the cloudy original navigation bar without having to reflash all over again?
Thanks in advance

Try dirty flash ,less troule

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_carloz20

HI Sorry for the newbie question How to know which bootloader version I am in to? I want to double check before i flash it Im using Cloudyg2 2.2 using D802 and i want to flash this CloudyG2 3.0 will there be a problem if i flash it directly on D802? I am Cloudyg2 2.2 using stock kernel. TWRP 2.8.5.0

Thanks for the response

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Hi apologies for the newbie question How to know which bootloader version I am in to? I want to double check before i flash CloudyG2 3.0 lollipop... Im currently on Cloudyg2 2.2 using D802 and i want to flash this CloudyG2 3.0 will there be a problem if i flash it directly on D802? I am Cloudyg2 2.2 using stock kernel. TWRP 2.8.5.0

Do i need to flash the LL bootloader first before i flash the ROM? if so, where can i download the bootloader for D802?

I want to flash this new rom as i lost my double tap to unlock/lock function on my lg g2 i already tried the hidden menu and update touch firmware but nothing resolves my issue i also clean flash the rom nothing happens but the knock code is working. Hope flashing this new rom will solves my issue

Thanks for the response

If you are on Kitkat kernel the process is:
Power OFF by holding long the power button till black screen!
Press and hold power and volume down until you see the LG logo then release and press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons until reset screen appears.

it's will ask SCARY QUESTIONS!!!! if you want to hard reset your device!!!
SAY YES/YES!!!! 2 times, then its will show LG logo and boot your custom recovery! in this case the bumped TWRP.

If you have STOCK Recovery!!!! it's will WIPE your device...
The Following User Says Thank You to pdimi70 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:08 PM |#4475  

More
Does anyone have a copy of Cloudy2 2.0? That version definitely had the least amount of issues for me but I don't have the file anymore and I can't find it any where.
Today, 12:27 PM |#4476  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutzi128

Does anyone have a copy of Cloudy2 2.0? That version definitely had the least amount of issues for me but I don't have the file anymore and I can't find it any where.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4211
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cloudy, cloudyfa, cloudyg3, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread