FORUMS

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.0+] Nova Launcher

Today, 11:46 AM |#15931  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajoš

I have too problem with hide symstem incons from Kit Kat i love it, ..... So i write developer app ... he no write back
Write here developer expressions ?

Don't be discouraged if you don't get a response, the developer for this launcher is one person. He is likely very busy with fixes, etc..

That said, there are some very savvy users here who may be able to help. However, Kevin doesn't come here. If it's a bug report, I'm sure kevin has added to his list and will fix it as soon as he can.

Sent from my secret lair in a hidden mountainside.

Today, 12:47 PM |#15932  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoug

Don't be discouraged if you don't get a response, the developer for this launcher is one person. He is likely very busy with fixes, etc..

That said, there are some very savvy users here who may be able to help. However, Kevin doesn't come here. If it's a bug report, I'm sure kevin has added to his list and will fix it as soon as he can.

Sent from my secret lair in a hidden mountainside.

Yes, he send me one message (but old problem) i know he is one men .... have you too only lolipop system icons? Or problem only for me? I think Kevin delete this icons ... i am sad and rage , bad change.
Last edited by Pajoš; Today at 12:49 PM.
Today, 12:52 PM |#15933  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
nice love the app.. the lateat updates have made it even better...
Today, 01:13 PM |#15934  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I like it!
Today, 01:47 PM |#15935  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
full dock background image
Is there a way I can add a dock background image without having to crop it? The drag and drop crop tool doesn't allow me to select the whole image I choose. And if I try to crop a dock image in landscape mode it force closes on me every time (I'm pretty sure this is a bug).
Because I can't select the whole image it makes all the straight lines in my image jagged. Perhaps someone knows a way to bypass the settings tool and edit an xml or something to put the image file name in directly without cropping?

kevin@TeslaCoil love that my folders don't bleed into the status bar anymore!
Today, 02:29 PM |#15936  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

Hey themers theming Nova Launcher, does anyone know the value for text color used in App Search for the individual apps?

I'm looking for a way where I don't have to modify the apk itself, but allow for overlays to modify the text color (Theme Engine/RRO Layers)

"Recently installed or updated" is hardcoded under \layouts\drawer_search.xml as #ff3c3d3a. However Theme Engine can't touch this.

Is there a chance to have the recent/search make use a transparent background or even better to make it use the app drwaer theming?

BTW, On my S3 the search works fine using Swiftkey.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics, launcher, nova, nova launcher, nova-launcher
Previous Thread Next Thread