FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[GUIDE][MIUI] Bypassing 2014 theme policy.

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By Crimson88, Member on 25th January 2014, 05:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th December 2014, 05:32 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help.. i install all the apps that need and i follow your instruction.. the problem is i cant install the themes fully.. there is some thing missing like the icon.. even if im rebooted it..

13th December 2014, 05:43 PM |#42  
Flag Jakarta

More
Have anyone try it on Mi4 yet? does it work in MIUI V6?
23rd December 2014, 12:41 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I installed everything and MI-tools, but how do I install themes? I have the .mtz files on my phone but when I try to install it, it says, "No app was found to handle this application."
23rd February 2015, 01:47 PM |#44  

More
Strange.. I have installed the WSM Tools with framework (no bootloop) and activated MI-Tools but I am still getting the authorization check and failure each time I try to activate imported theme. Mi-Tools works great, the other customizations are in place after reboot but the authorization check is still there, darn. Am I missing something??
30th April 2015, 01:54 PM |#45  

More
How do I tweak/edit an existing theme
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehanh88

2. How about tweaking or slightly modifying themes for personal use?
Tweaking or slight modifications to existing themes for personal use (e.g. changing icons etc.) are also allowed as long as you register a designer account at designer.xiaomi.com. You can act as a designer and tweak as you please without uploading to the public.

Hi

Im new to MIUI and I want to tweak the default theme for my own use. I registered at designer.xiaomi.com but How do I tweak/edit an existing theme?

Thanks
30th April 2015, 03:34 PM |#46  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerstla

Hi

Im new to MIUI and I want to tweak the default theme for my own use. I registered at designer.xiaomi.com but How do I tweak/edit an existing theme?

Thanks

I believe only MIUI v4 and below are allowing to customize and mix pieces of themes, anything above v4 is crap considering mixing themes was the greatest thing about MIUI.
As for designing your own theme if you mean that I don't have the answer but google has for sure.
22nd May 2015, 03:39 PM |#47  

More
Any kind soul MIUI Theme designer can help upload my font into theme so that i can download and install? Thank you so much in advance..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
guide, miui, policy, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread