FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[PHOTOS] ISOCELL camera discussion - my review is up!

10th March 2015, 02:01 PM |#771  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndHK

Since 4G is a must to you, you have no choice but the S5 with s805 and IMX240(w/o OIS) edition.

I mean choice between G900F, G901F and G870F. All of those are LTE enabled...
Isn't it the IMX240 on 805 combo (at least) slightly better than the ISOCell on 801 combo?

10th March 2015, 02:45 PM |#772  
Thanks Meter: 442

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstoner

I mean choice between G900F, G901F and G870F. All of those are LTE enabled...
Isn't it the IMX240 on 805 combo (at least) slightly better than the ISOCell on 801 combo?

http://www.mobilesmspk.net/compare/s...s5-lte-a-g901f
Only G901F and G906 is s805 and IMX240. G906 is far better because it got 2K screen, usb3.0 and 3GB ram.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheEndHK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2015, 08:04 PM |#773  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
you should rule out the usb3.0 as a comparison factor. 901F also have usb 3.0
11th March 2015, 04:51 AM |#774  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qav

you should rule out the usb3.0 as a comparison factor. 901F also have usb 3.0

Thank god he not mention amoled

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ave666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2015, 10:15 AM |#775  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
If there any differences between the G900F (S5 - 801 snapdragon) and the G870F (S5 Active - also 801SD) as far as the camera is concerned? Both carry the same 16MP ISOCell sensor, right?

But whilst the G900F is 5312 x 2988 pixels, the G870F is 3456 x 4608 pixels.

And if you check here, it seems that the Active version of the S5 produces somewhat more vibrant colours. Can anyone here confirm that indeed it's the same sensor on both units?
22nd April 2015, 10:05 PM |#776  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneXDA

Let's analyze! The first two striking qualities of the ISOCELL samples are: 1) eye popping wide dynamic range with rich colors, and 2) relative high noise and softness of the picture. I guess that's the tradeoff here.

Saturation is quite high yet not unrealistic, it simply looks to capture a wide color range, especially impressive in the Angry Birds photo inside. White balance is spot on. As far as Rich Tone (HDR) shots goes, it's pretty impressive as well, look how much more detail is presented without overprocessing the image. On the other hand, noise and softness is always present on these shots, even at low ISO, PureView and Exmor technology seems well ahead in per pixel sharpness. More to come.

hello ,
pls can you explain to me why my samsung s5 (lollipop) missing picture stabilization? but there is auto night detection ?
23rd April 2015, 03:08 AM |#777  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 545

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senzorimobilit

hello ,
pls can you explain to me why my samsung s5 (lollipop) missing picture stabilization? but there is auto night detection ?

Samsung renamed the picture stabilization feature to auto night detection after the update. There was a lot of people complaining about the "hold steady" message so Samsung made it a bit more clear to the user about what is happening when the phone asks you to hold steady.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
22nd May 2015, 05:52 PM |#778  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello. After lollipop update there is no more sports shot mode and others in my S5 and only can download 3. Help please

Enviado desde mi SM-G900H mediante Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread