FORUMS

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

[KERNEL][I9295][AOSP/CM11/CM12][TW-4.4]KT-SGS4 port for Active Intl

719 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,184

By spegelius, Senior Member on 15th April 2014, 04:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st March 2015, 03:23 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 316

More
/delete

25th March 2015, 07:21 AM |#72  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 1,184

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grins814

when will be the release of KT-SGS4-LP5.0-TW-eur-02.15.2015.zip version? waiting mode

Well version 02.15.2015 won't be released since i don't have time machine . Kidding aside, TW LP release ETA unknown. Hopefully before summer...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spegelius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2015, 08:50 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
@ spegelius

are you planning to release a kernel for the TW Lolipop because I upgraded my phone to lolipop and now my wifi can not connect .

thanks in advance
8th April 2015, 11:39 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
If wifi isn't working, you should flash the correct modem/non-hlos. See your build number and baseband version and grab the files from the super wiz cyan thread (posting 1 or 2, there is a gdrive link with lots of modems)
The Following User Says Thank You to penē For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2015, 08:43 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 316

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

@ spegelius

are you planning to release a kernel for the TW Lolipop because I upgraded my phone to lolipop and now my wifi can not connect .

thanks in advance

Customized TW rom usually don't update bootloader at all, and not to Lollipop OB4 version. Neither GSM (modem.bin) nor LTE/WiFi/Audio firmware/NetworkCertificates (non-hlos.bin)

You have mismatch between bootloader version & non-hlos.bin

An original stock TW Lollipop OB4 flash by Odin or Heimdall will set all things right, or you may need to update bootloader & non-hlos.bin to OB4.

READ all about the relationship and working routine to successfully flash anything here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56955843

The link adviced from pen2 so far hold only the modems. You can extract bootloader (if needed to update) from the stock OB4 tar archive. Darkyman may have some useful archives.
Last edited by O-T; 10th April 2015 at 03:46 PM.
6th May 2015, 01:19 AM |#76  
Bunbury, WA
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I also had the flashing led 'bug'. A workaround seems to be to activate 'battery light', plug in a charger which then activates (overwrites) the led itself. When you then unplug the cable the led stopped flashing.
Flashing stays away after soft reboot, but comes back after full reboot.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by sicHiRsch; 6th May 2015 at 01:26 AM.
7th May 2015, 12:43 PM |#77  
Bunbury, WA
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I am having problems with a process called kswapd0. It takes up 99% CPU and runs at max speed, making the device totally unresponsive rather often. Anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my GT-I9295 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd May 2015, 02:54 AM |#78  
Flag Joroinen
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Support for 5.0.1 stock lollipop?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rs tony For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread