FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[Guide][T,TL,V,TX][4.3] ROOT + RECOVERY

Thanks Meter: 731

By istux, Senior Member on 28th June 2014, 08:41 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th February 2015, 01:23 PM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 731

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumaroil

You should also calculate, that there is a risk, your phone can not be rescued, if something goes seriously wrong.

As long as you don't unlock the bootloader, there's no any big risk

10th March 2015, 03:41 AM |#82  
Flag Binmaley
Thanks Meter: 2

More
thank you for tut..
22nd April 2015, 10:50 AM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
is there any kernel (include recovery) for unlocked bootloader xperia v?
22nd May 2015, 04:05 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 886

More
Totally worked on my wife's Rogers Xperia T -- haven't tested the recovery yet, I'll do that later this week. Her phone is carrier locked so I'm hoping even with custom recovery, I can flash CM to it as the stock Sony ROM is awful (on battery, speed, etc). Big thanks to OP, at least I was able to use root to make the phone a little more bearable for her.
23rd May 2015, 11:27 AM |#85  
Flag Pazardhik
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGSM3VO

Totally worked on my wife's Rogers Xperia T -- haven't tested the recovery yet, I'll do that later this week. Her phone is carrier locked so I'm hoping even with custom recovery, I can flash CM to it as the stock Sony ROM is awful (on battery, speed, etc). Big thanks to OP, at least I was able to use root to make the phone a little more bearable for her.

CM need unlocked bootloader for the kernel, now you can only flash stock based custom roms.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread