FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Australian Users

13th May 2015, 01:59 AM |#1201  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,471
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

Definitely does work - I did it on my S5.
but I just went back to XtreStoLite because I wanted the 4-way reboot menu and the flashlight quicksettings toggle.

I just bought a Note 4 yesterday, trying so hard to keep it stock and unrooted...

as someone who's used XtreStolite and Dr.Ketans ROM, i can say that for a note 4, go here :P

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...m-rom-t2928568
The Following User Says Thank You to Mussels84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th May 2015, 02:21 AM |#1202  
tangcla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussels84

as someone who's used XtreStolite and Dr.Ketans ROM, i can say that for a note 4, go here :P

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...m-rom-t2928568

Thanks, I saw his ROM but it looked like it was too far modified to look stock.
13th May 2015, 03:08 AM |#1203  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

Definitely does work - I did it on my S5.
but I just went back to XtreStoLite because I wanted the 4-way reboot menu and the flashlight quicksettings toggle.

I just bought a Note 4 yesterday, trying so hard to keep it stock and unrooted...

Great, I'm also thinking of installing xtrestolite ROM but will try stock for a while and see how it goes. Their are already a couple of things which are annoying me about stock.
13th May 2015, 04:25 AM |#1204  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,471
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

Thanks, I saw his ROM but it looked like it was too far modified to look stock.

its 99% stock, just includes his apps to turn his mods on and off.
14th May 2015, 03:29 PM |#1205  
b0uncyfr0's Avatar
Senior Member
Sydney
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
How can I get to the modem menu where it tells you which band ur using? I'm running Xtrestolite and on 4G with Vodafone. Is this possible?
15th May 2015, 09:06 AM |#1206  
Member
Flag Khairpur Mir's
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Nvm back to stock xsa kk but other roms quite not good bugs also poor battery life just my opinion.
Last edited by mmtrt; 18th May 2015 at 08:44 AM.
23rd May 2015, 01:19 PM |#1207  
tangcla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 262
 
More
Apparently the Telstra Lollipop firmware will be released in June!
The Following User Says Thank You to tangcla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2015, 01:56 PM |#1208  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

Apparently the Telstra Lollipop firmware will be released in June!

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/...15/td-p/457305


Link to INU firmware died during maintenance on Android File Sharing.
Here is a new one:
G900IDDU1BOD3_G900IODD1BOD2_G900IDDU1BOA1_HOME.tar .md5

http://androidfilesharing.com/e82d9b8b4af5f374

Enjoy!
Yesterday, 05:12 AM |#1209  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qubbus

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/...15/td-p/457305


Link to INU firmware died during maintenance on Android File Sharing.
Here is a new one:
G900IDDU1BOD3_G900IODD1BOD2_G900IDDU1BOA1_HOME.tar .md5

http://androidfilesharing.com/e82d9b8b4af5f374

Enjoy!

Is this the lollipop Telstra OS that hasn't been officially released yet?
Yesterday, 11:10 AM |#1210  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aircon2000

Is this the lollipop Telstra OS that hasn't been officially released yet?

This is official source. Not yet released. In 1st June
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes