FORUMS

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

View Poll Results: Best IMG

rqstats.img

3 Vote(s)
5.08%
fluxi2.img

6 Vote(s)
10.17%
franco.img

39 Vote(s)
66.10%
boost.img

6 Vote(s)
10.17%
neo-hotplug.img

5 Vote(s)
8.47%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[KERNEL] [Lollipop] eXcaliBur Kernel | December 3rd

19th May 2015, 04:57 PM |#1881  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,111

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by micr0g

Hello pals,i'm with a Samsung S6 lately in my hands:P I missed AOSPA for sure but i can compile,if you need it pls let me know.
Cheers!

Yeah that'll be really appreciated.

20th May 2015, 12:42 AM |#1882  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

Yeah that'll be really appreciated.

Sure,hope it works https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0k69xx39jc8u1/M8
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to micr0g For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2015, 07:09 AM |#1883  
Thanks Meter: 295

More
Hey @xboxfanj

So I tried the latest nightly and wanted to let you know that voltage control is still broken. Just in case you forgot I mentioned it no demand it rushing just letting you know.

Two other things I have encountered. I tried to set gpu governor to simple on-demand but that crashes the phone after a short while.
That came along with the old partition corruption issue. Luckily I had the partition fixer zip on my external sd
And I had another reboot followed by the encryption bug again
Yesterday, 01:47 AM |#1884  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,744

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak07

Hey @xboxfanj

So I tried the latest nightly and wanted to let you know that voltage control is still broken. Just in case you forgot I mentioned it no demand it rushing just letting you know.

Two other things I have encountered. I tried to set gpu governor to simple on-demand but that crashes the phone after a short while.
That came along with the old partition corruption issue. Luckily I had the partition fixer zip on my external sd
And I had another reboot followed by the encryption bug again

Been busy, but I know how to fix simple_ondemand. That's an issue on Qualcomm/Google's end with the kernel, but myfluxi fixed it. I just need to add that. Not sure what's happening with Voltage, but I'll get there. Haven't had an encryption issues or corruption.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xboxfanj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 11:28 AM |#1885  
Thanks Meter: 295

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfanj

Been busy, but I know how to fix simple_ondemand. That's an issue on Qualcomm/Google's end with the kernel, but myfluxi fixed it. I just need to add that. Not sure what's happening with Voltage, but I'll get there. Haven't had an encryption issues or corruption.

i did not intend to rush you. you mentioned itīs not your daily driver any longer therefore i wanted to let you know.

regarding the voltage issue. itīs when i apply eg 700mv for 300mhz frequency the voltage gets set to 600mv and the other values get messed up too.

was facing the partition issue only when a random reboot occured. but maybe it was due to multi rom. just never had this on other roms last time i tried them.

your work is really appreciated sir!
Today, 06:36 PM |#1886  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,744

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak07

i did not intend to rush you. you mentioned itīs not your daily driver any longer therefore i wanted to let you know.

regarding the voltage issue. itīs when i apply eg 700mv for 300mhz frequency the voltage gets set to 600mv and the other values get messed up too.

was facing the partition issue only when a random reboot occured. but maybe it was due to multi rom. just never had this on other roms last time i tried them.

your work is really appreciated sir!

Switched to Franco and myfluxi's CPU voltage driver, hopefully that'll fix it. Also did some cpufreq changes. See the lollipop-mr1 branch for more details. Going to build, test briefly, and release sometime today most likely.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xboxfanj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread