FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4] Cyanogenmod 11.0 for ME301T [20140920]

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 44
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from nikybiasion: UNOFFICAL Cyanogenmod 11.0 for ME301T
26th October 2014, 10:21 PM |#61  
Bazzz66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Bump, no more updates?
 
 
27th October 2014, 02:16 PM |#62  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
There's a 24/10 build, check OTA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikybiasion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th November 2014, 06:47 AM |#63  
Zephead's Avatar
Member
Flag Utah
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikybiasion

There's a 24/10 build, check OTA

Is the 10-24 build ok to flash in TWRP as is? I just rooted and installed TWRP 2.8.
30th November 2014, 05:30 PM |#64  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Hi every1,

i know i have asked b4 (but did not get an answer so i have to ask again):
Why do i need to flash Chainfire SuperSU? Does this CM Build do not include any kind of Superuser?
What features are included? Privacy Manager, Theme Engine, ...?
Is it save to use Xposed?

And could any1 pls Post a link to "how to install TWRP" on the ME301T? would be nice


Greetings 135Shadowsoul
30th November 2014, 07:08 PM |#65  
shawnbrennan55's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 238
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Shadowsoul

Hi every1,

i know i have asked b4 (but did not get an answer so i have to ask again):
Why do i need to flash Chainfire SuperSU? Does this CM Build do not include any kind of Superuser?
What features are included? Privacy Manager, Theme Engine, ...?
Is it save to use Xposed?

And could any1 pls Post a link to "how to install TWRP" on the ME301T? would be nice


Greetings 135Shadowsoul

Use the TF300T TWRP files. The img and blob files are located on TWRP's website (flash with fastboot) and @scanno has posted flashable zips here ( https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=11923). I have been using the 2.7.0.1 without issue.

I have used Xposed on several 4.4.4 ROMs (including CM11) on three different devices without issue.
Last edited by shawnbrennan55; 30th November 2014 at 07:12 PM.
14th December 2014, 07:33 PM |#66  
kubisz's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hello,

thanks for your ROM Im using chromecast and in the last version is screen mirroring available...on XT1032 (motorola) is working everything fine, but on me301t shows nothing on the TV, just black screen, no sound...on me301t seems to be everything OK...is it a known bug, or do I have something wrong?

thanks again,
kuba
7th May 2015, 09:08 AM |#67  
Junior Member
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hello,
please can you tell me where i can find the right Gapps for this rom?
Following the link in first post, i reach a gigantic discussion thread (984 pages) where almost all posts are "Thread closed due to op retirement " and i do not understand what i have to download.
Thanks.
22nd May 2015, 07:22 AM |#68  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom4751

Hello,
please can you tell me where i can find the right Gapps for this rom?
Following the link in first post, i reach a gigantic discussion thread (984 pages) where almost all posts are "Thread closed due to op retirement " and i do not understand what i have to download.
Thanks.

Same Problem here.
I finally unlocked bootloader and flashed v2.7.0.0 TWRP and thinking about flashing this CM-Build

If any1 has a solution please share with others.
22nd May 2015, 08:49 AM |#69  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Shadowsoul

Same Problem here.
I finally unlocked bootloader and flashed v2.7.0.0 TWRP and thinking about flashing this CM-Build

If any1 has a solution please share with others.

These should work, and are the most flexible ones:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...107-1-t2997368
The Following User Says Thank You to SolGarlic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2015, 08:59 AM |#70  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Hi every1,

I have 2 little problems
1. After each reboot, befor i may enter my password to enter my tablet, systemui crashes. Any1 an idea how to solve it? (dalvik + cache wipe tryed... )
2. If i install a theme for CM theme engine, theme engine crashes, too. But its possible to apply themes so its not a great problem. any1 an idea for this?

Ty for answers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes