[KERNEL][AGNi][STOCK] 18-05-2016 AGNi pureSTOCK N7105 (ULTRA SMOOTH)

Search This thread

taranish

Mar 28, 2013
I rebooted my phone like I always do and I was welcomed by the initial settings dialog where you have to enter your name and you can setup your accounts. I did not loose any apps but the phone forgot some basic settings. Can this be kernel related? I did not change or install anything before this happened.

Oct 25, 2014
Hi, just to enquire, i am currently on CM12 Nightly Rom, can i just flash this directly via CWM recovery? Or do i need to flash stock touchwiz rom on my t0lte note 2 before flashing this rom?

-m3tac0rt3x-

Jul 19, 2011
Porto
Hi, just to enquire, i am currently on CM12 Nightly Rom, can i just flash this directly via CWM recovery? Or do i need to flash stock touchwiz rom on my t0lte note 2 before flashing this rom?

First, this is not a ROM, it's a Kernel.
Second, this version is for Stock Sammy ROMs, for CM Roms look at the other thread "AGNI pureCM".

As the how to flash, yes, just flash the file via Custom Recovery. Just be sure to download the correct zip for your ROM / Android version combination.

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
upcoming update in day or two:

- intelli-plug hotplugging ( testing with intelliactive governor available already )
- smartass v2 governor
- little f2fs and ext4 modifications
- touchwake charger mode + 10 sec normal touchwake option
@psndna88
Did ya forget about us? ? Jk
Waiting on the next release of Agni 4.4.5?
Take your time because 444 is still working great for me.

psndna88

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi 11i
03-06-2015 Update v4.4.5

Use drivers/usb/gadget from CM source for AGNi pureCM builds | Bring net/bluetooth and drivers/usb/core to GT-N7100_KK_Opensource_Update1 state | Revert "earysuspend: speedup late resume (faster wakeup of the device)" | drivers/cpufreq: misc governor changes (arter97) | Revert "cpu boost: backport missing functions from 3.4 (DerTeufel)" | Revert "cpufreq: Add cpu-boost driver" | Revert "cpufreq: Add a sync limit to cpu-boost" | drivers/cpufreq: Add smartass v2 , update interactive (arter97) | Implemented intelli_plug (arter97) | Revert "scheduler: compute time-average nr_running per run-queue" | Add samsung sdcardfs from 5.0 as sdcardfslp (arter97) | netfilter: IDLETIMER: fix invalid deference of timer | ext4: Speed up FITRIM by recording flags in ext4_group_info | ipv4: Missing sk_nulls_node_init() in ping_unhash() | f2fs: ditch SEGMENT_SIZE for f2fs_trim_fs | f2fs: disable userspace FITRIM ioctl for now (anyways we are using auto discard from the kernel) | kernel/futex.c: Squash update | Modify "Dynamically adjust cpufreq_max_limit according to scaling_max setting without breaking power save mode" to be effective only for AGNi pureSTOCK builds | revert wm8994 updates | Agni control app no longer request for root on each boot | touchwake charger mode + 10 sec normal touchwake option.
Intelli-plug is disabled for "lulzactiveq, pegasusq, pegasusqplus, performance, powersave, userspace, yankasusq, zzmoove, pegasusqpluso" as they have their own hotplugging logic implemented.
I had frequent SOD's with smartassV2 governor on pureCM, be informed.

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
@psndna88
This latest version is working prefect on my i317. All I can say is amazing, it's much much better than the previous 4.4.4 version. Using stock setting which is included with the kernel. Zero lag & instant wake up after hitting the home or power button! ? ?
If someone complains about 4.4.5 then know that it's user error ? ?
Think I'll be making my new back-up with this latest 445 release. Thanks again sir for your continued support of our note 2.

psndna88

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi 11i
@psndna88
This latest version is working prefect on my i317. All I can say is amazing, it's much much better than the previous 4.4.4 version. Using stock setting which is included with the kernel. Zero lag & instant wake up after hitting the home or power button! ? ?
If someone complains about 4.4.5 then know that it's user error ? ?
Think I'll be making my new back-up with this latest 445 release. Thanks again sir for your continued support of our note 2.

i had reports of freeze on dock connect and using hdmi, since v4.4.4

although im nt sure wat is affecting these, check it...

for anyone having freeze issue with hdmi mhl or dock, try this build of v4.4.5:
https://mega.co.nz/#!5Y0XUK5S!IrIa8nZO1umQ7tEm_UCteAWtuK9HnGWGEg6Pc5wvuFw
I am not sure if this is related, but samsung has removed mhl/hdmi support for the galaxy s6. While i know this kernel is for the note 2, i am not sure to what degree they share the same source code from the sources that the dev is using. Just thought i would throw it out there as a potential reason why mhl may be malfunctioning. I could be totally wrong on this.

Lafeto

Jun 12, 2012
Reactions: scariola

Lafeto

Jun 12, 2012
Just want to report that, I had just tried with both old and new 4.4.5, the mhl is working right after flash the kernel and after reboot, but after I get into the ANGi control app, the mhl connection freeze come back instantly and need to force reboot, would that be the ANGi control app cause this problem?

From GT-N7105 LTE

Lafeto

Jun 12, 2012
Anyone here every tried to change the USB charge rate?
Is it safe to set at 700ma or 900ma, because I found that battery drains fast when using GPS apps while driving with USB pluged.

What is the difference between AC and USB charging while they all feeding to the phone by the same USB cable?

From GT-N7105 LTE

Last edited:

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Anyone here every tried to change the USB charge rate?
Is it safe to set at 700ma or 900ma, because I found that battery drains fast when using GPS apps while driving with USB pluged.

What is the difference between AC and USB charging while they all feeding to the phone by the same USB cable?

From GT-N7105 LTE
I have my usb set at 900 with no problems. And the Ac at 1900. Keep in mind that while connected to the car, it will give you the Ac charge rate. And it will depend on your adapter output. Mine= 2.1A phone gets about 1500 in.
Hope that helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AGNi pureSTOCK 4.3.0 N7105 (based on SAMSUNG OSRC JB Update 2 sources [MK9] )
    AGNi pureSTOCK 4.4.x N7105 (based on SAMSUNG OSRC SEA KK N7100XXUFND4 Update sources )

Note: I do not own N7105, so cant test myself, use at own risk.

AGNi KiTKaT extSD APPS WRITE ENABLER: DL HERE

Android 4.4.x AGNi pureSTOCK v4.5.5

18-05-2016 Update v4.5.5
    build wih GCC 6.0 UBERTC which promises to give good user experience
    15-05-2016 Update v4.5.4
    ALSA: usb-audio: avoid freeing umidi object twice | ALSA: timer: Fix double unlink of active_list | ALSA: timer: Fix race among timer ioctls | ALSA: timer: Harden slave timer list handling | pipe: limit the per-user amount of pages allocated in pipes | ALSA: hrtimer: Fix stall by hrtimer_cancel() | usbnet: cleanup after bind() in probe() | USB: cdc-acm: more sanity checking | netfilter: x_tables: fix unconditional helper | ipv4: Don't do expensive useless work during inetdev destroy. | Switched to GCC 5.3.1 Linaro toolchain | mdm: revert to stock I9305 update

OLD CHANGELOGS :-
    • CPU GOVERNORS: conservative, ondemand, powersave, hotplug, adaptive, interactive, performance, userspace, lulzactiveq, pegasusq, Zzmoove 0.7d
    • I/O GOVERNORS: deadline, cfq, row v4, sio (tweaked), noop, vr, bfq-v6r2, zen
    • CIFS & NFS Network FileSystems support
    • Boeffla sound v1.6.4
    • tweakable led fading notifications
    • swap support enabled
    • cleancache enabled
    • automatic efs backup on internal sdcard
    • CRT-OFF friendly
    • 500MB LZ4 Zram with zcache
    • uses my compiled busybox (v1.22) integrated in kernel to support swap device priorities
    • kernel uses LZMA compression
    • Triangle Away support
    • SAMSUNG Open-Sourced exFAT support v1.2.5
    • Dynamic Fsync v1.2, Battery Charging voltages support
    • CPU OC ( 2.0 GHz ) & UV support
    • MALI r3p2 GPU OC & UV support wth reduced debugging
    • integrated second prioritised optional AGNi preloadSWAP option in Boeffla app
    • CWM-FLASHABLE OC/UV boot failure reseter tool automatically placed on internal sdcard
    • GCC 4.7.2 toolchain compiled arm-v7l cortex-a9 neon optimised
    • Zram modifications with Quad zram Imlementation with equal size, swappiness and swap priority
    • AGNi Main user profiles (Extreme Battery Save / Battery Save / Normal / Gaming) which does not break NON-OC limits but user can override settings at will
    • Drop & forget for init.d scripts (user doesnt need to set permissions manually)
    • Linux kernel upstreamed to 3.0.101
    • Auto Root SuperSU v1.86 & takes care of su permissions on each boot
    • Implemented Touch Wake v1.1a & touch boost (by default touch wake and touch boost are disabled)
    • Includes autoinstalling kernel config app "AGNi Control" [ THANKS to @HM.Carbide ]
    • added frandom support and Frandom option in AGNi control (/dev/random and /dev/urandom is replaced by symlinked /dev/frandom and /dev/erandom respecively = speeds up entropy generation without seeder app or rngd service)
    • 11-01-2014 Update v3.7 :-
      Proportional Rate Reduction for TCP | Removed some debug logging | Reduce battery-monitor wakelock timeouts | added pegasusqplus cpu governor (experimental) | applied black crush fix | applied sharpness fix | SELINUX DISABLED | implemented ExtSd2InternalSd v5.5 as option in AGNi Control [credits to @mattiadj ORIGINAL THREAD ]
    • 21-01-2014 Update v3.8 :-
      Boeffla-Sound: Engine 1.6.5 | added MIN CPU freq option in AGNi Control | updated auto-rooting SuperSU to v1.91 | set pegasusq as default in normal profile | added normal-opt profile with Zzmoove-optimal as default | disabled execution of secure_storage_daemon |
      CPU UV voltages changed back to normal types.... now non-uv = stock voltages and no need for overvoltage add-on confusion & CPU-UV till -120mV allowed in AGNi Control |
      MDNIE hijack by Yank555.lu with sysfs tunable screen colors and sharpness adjustments (adapted for N710x by me) As of now only NATURAL AND STANDARD presets are provided, screen color geeks will take it forward...
    • 24-01-2014 Update v3.9
      arm unaligned memory access | mmc: disable crc for better performance | arch/arm/vfp: change compile flags - Neon & hard-float support | ARM: Add optimised swahb32() byteswap helper | ARM-spinlock: use ticket algorithm for ARMv6+ locking implementation | ARM: L1 cache optimization | Implemented Adaptive Body Bias (ABB) | LMK minfree tweakable from AGNi Control and integrated with AGNi profiles | bcmdhd: filter multicast packages while suspended
    • 29-01-2014 Update v3.9.1
      Reverted "mmc: disable crc for better performance " for ensuring data safety | enabled support for "PPP widget" | enabled support for various USB connectable devices like joysticks and usb wifi adapters(for anyone want to try using backtrack-arm) | changed on-boot handling of preloadSWAP-512mb | enabled FM radio support(may work in some devices if hardware present)
    • 09-02-2014 Update v3.9.3
      F2FS filesystem implementation ( /system /data /cache /preload automounted as ext4 or f2fs) | added flexrate interface support for supporting governors | cfg80211: Fix memory leak | Using modified pegasusq from Perseus | added YankasusQ governor (Based on PegasusQ) | added sysrw & sysro | new compiled busybox v1.23 with expanded features (1.7MB sized at /sbin) | added on boot auto calibration of proximity sensor | disabled background_gc for f2fs mounts | increased swap priority for preloadSWAP feature (now all 4 zrams + preload swap will have same priority) | changed mount option parameters to optimal ones
    • 06-03-2014 Update v3.9.4
      Implemented async fsync | some modifications to dynamic fsync | ARM: 7668/1: fix memset-related crashes caused by recent GCC (4.7.2) optimizations | backport: smp: patches from mainline 3.5 to hopefully help with hotpluging | backport SLUB from Linux 3.3 (thanks to faux123) | disabled ANDROID_LOW_MEMORY_KILLER_AUTODETECT_OOM_ADJ_VALUES | fix triangle away support | Disable Dynamic Fsync (seems to cause issues with Async Fsync) | Bring back original stock pegasusq (pegasusqplus is actually a renamed pegasusq from perseus) | switch to GCC 4.7.4 linaro cortex-a9 optimised toolchain
    • 15-04-2014 Update v3.9.5
      switch to GCC 4.8.3 linaro cortex-a9 optimised toolchain | fixed zram0 not turning off when turning off Zrams by AGNi Control | Applied some f2fs related commits | fixed "Encryption Unsuccessful" errors (now u can use /system as ext4 with /data as f2fs) | changed some mount options | completely removed ASYNC_FSYNC | added option to enable/disable dynamic fsync | added option to enable/disable on-boot filesystems checking (ext4/f2fs) log placed on internal storage | added option to delete battery stats on each boot | implemented AROMA GUI installer v2.70 RC2 with boeffla sound and wolfson sound selectables | set ROW as default from now on | Reduced F2FS active_logs from 6 to 2 | disabled Dynamic Fsync by default | set internalsd and externalsd read_ahead_kb to 512 & 1024 respectively | implemented Zzmoove v0.8 with all Zzmoove v0.8 profiles | LMK updated | added ExternalSd USB UMS switching option | logger: reduce reserved memory | mm/page_io: remove duplicated compressed pages in memory | ARM: implement flush_cache_louis() | cpufreq: Manage only online cpus | reworked AGNi Profiles and backup/restore | Updated Ramdisk to NA1 base | solved "[DEBUG] getprocattrcon: read failed, errno=22" error thrown by init | AROMA Installer now has SElinux Disabled and Permissive option
    • 29-04-2014 Update v3.9.6
      zram, zsmalloc, zcache, cleancache updated from 3.9 | updated lz4, lzo compressor/decompressor and crc32 algorithm | added option to forcefully turn off touchkey light | added options for increased AC charging current | Removed SELinux permissive option | compiled by GCChf 4.9.1 linaro toolchain | [ 02-05-2014: UPDATE R3: charging AC current changes + touchkey changes + reactivated zram for android + reverted some commits ]
    • 18-05-2014 Update v3.9.7
      Applied lot of newer f2fs commits | Implemented SLQB memory allocator | support for kernel mode NEON | applied many ARM-specific commits | arm/crypto: Add optimized AES and SHA1 routines | Implement Many Linaro Optimisations | Enable ARCH_POWER | reduced active zrams to one and set 400MB default size | attempted fixing forced touchkey-off issues | disabled CONFIG_PM_DEBUG_WAKEUP_RESET (attempted reduction of mdm_hsic_pm0 wakelock)
    • 22-05-2014 Update v4.0.0
      Applied SAMSUNG OSRC SEA KitKat "N7100XXUFND4" updates | used N7105 4.4.2 ramfs | enabled VMWare Modules (updated, now its GCC 4.8+ compatible)
    • 26-05-2014 Update v4.2.0
      SELINUX DISABLED | Applied SAMSUNG OSRC SEA KitKat "N7100XXUFND4" Partial Updates | added AGNi extSdCard<-->sdcard Switcher (my new imlementation) | set ro.debuggable=0 | applied WiFi MAC-Address Change commit | reverted changes made to kernel/sched.c and include/linux/pagemap.h by "SAMSUNG OSRC SEA KK N7100XXUFND4 Partial Update"
    • 24-05-2014 Update v4.2.1
      fixed issue of App moving to sdcard (should also solve market app install issues) | removed more useless stuff from N7100 KK commit | [ 30-05-2014 R2: updated sensorhub drivers and usb gadget and some other stuff | R3: Revert the previous "cleanup" of "SAMSUNG OSRC SEA KK N7100XXUFND4 Partial Update" commit ]
    • 02-07-2014 Update v4.2.3_R2
      Make sure touchwake is not active when on call | Fix CVE-2014-3153 | Implement co-existing versions of SAMSUNG's sdcard filesystem (replacement of google's FUSE sdcard mounting) - sdcardfsjb (Android 4.3 ) - sdcardfs (Android 4.4+) | Redesigned installer (reduced size and elimated dupicate files in boot.img's) | add "No sound mod" installer option | added 3072 read_ahead_kb option | fixed Agni Control settings restore and added forced init.d execution option without reboot | drivers/cpufreq: Zzmoove v0.9_beta2 | Touchwake: disable unwanted logging | WiFi bcmdhd: Update from v1.141.15 to v1.141.44 [SCH-I605 NA OSRC KK Update] | MALI: r3p2 rel3 -> r3p2 rel4 | earysuspend: speedup late resume (faster wakeup of the device) | Boeffla-Sound: Engine 1.6.6 | Implement Update BFQ v6r2 -> v7r2 I/O sched | More F2FS latest commits | Revert power management/battery/charging changes | AGNi extSdCard<-->sdcard Switcher v1.1 | Touchwake: disable unwanted logging
    • 08-07-2014 Update v4.2.4
      Introduce timer slack controller | fs: vfat: reduce the worst case latencies | Backport AIO from Linux 3.6.x | pegasusqplus modifications with firelock | some ARM specific commits | AGNi extSdCard<-->sdcard Switcher v1.2 | attempted fix the probable root-loss issue on first boot | Power/charging changes from "SCH-I605 NA OSRC KK Update"
    • 16-08-2014 Update v4.2.5
      update Mali r3p2-rel4 to SAMSUNG KitKat Source | Revert "ARM: 7006/1: Migrate to asm-generic wrapper support" | Revert "Introduce timer slack controller" | Revert "patch: add SLQB memory allocator by Nick Piggin" | futex: Prevent attaching to kernel threads | futex: Add another early deadlock detection check | cpuset: mm: reduce large amounts of memory barrier related damage v3 | Mdnie Hijack modifications by @gub | cpufreq: Update to zzmoove 0.9-beta3 | workqueues: Introduce new flag WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueues | Implement Intelliactive governor (without intelliplug for now) | ext4: Add support for FIDTRIM, a best-effort ioctl for deep discard trim | mdnie: Enable negative mode compatibility of newer MDNIE drivers | Updated to SAMSUNG OSRC EUR KK Update (N7105XXUFND3)
    • 18-10-2014 Update v4.2.8
      cpuidle-exynos4: calm down some logspam | mach-exynos: Support for current CPU temperature reading from Exynos4 TMU driver | ksm: Provide support to use deferred timers for scanner thread | ksm: check and skip page, if it is already scanned (Pradeep Sawlani) | Migrate to GCChf arm-cortex-a9 4.9.2 toolchain | Add "True CD-ROM emulation" support | ARM: smp: flush L1 cache in cpu_die() | ARM: 7606/1: cache: flush to LoUU instead of LoUIS on uniprocessor CPUs | ARM: 7752/1: errata: LoUIS bit field in CLIDR register is incorrect | cpuidle: Fix NULL pointer dereference during hotplug | ARM: add cpufreq transiton notifier to adjust loops_per_jiffy for smp | cpufreq: Fix policy stucking if user & kernel min/max don't overlap | cpuidle: make a single register function for all | timer: optimize apply_slack() | ARM: smp: Wait just 1 second for other CPU to halt | nohz: Reduce overhead under high-freq idling patterns | cpuidle: remove cross-cpu IPI by new latency request. | CPU hotplug, debug: detect imbalance between get_online_cpus() and put_online_cpus() | irq: Set CPU affinity right on thread creation | futex: Prevent attaching to kernel threads | freezer: shorten freezer sleep time using exponential backoff | intelliactive: predefine hispeed_freq | ext4: Speedup WB_SYNC_ALL pass called from sync(2) | net: Performance fix for process_backlog | n7100: jb_update3 --> kk_N7100XXUFND3 fs changes | Add "pegasusqpluso" CPU governor (unmodified but renamed pegasusqplus) | Boeffla Sound: v1.6.7 | Revert some commits | bcmdhd: minor change from N7100XXUFNI1 | fs/exfat: update to v1.2.9 | implemented kexec-hardboot support | ZZmoove Version 1.0 beta1 | nohz: Fix update_ts_time_stat idle accounting (ZaneZam) | SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 EUR KK Update (mdm_hsic_pm changes included)
    • 19-10-2014 Update v4.2.9
      Read LPM state from JB bootloader | silence annoying kmsgs during core changes | revert some commits
    • 29-10-2014 Update v4.3.0
      revert previous bootloader lpm hacks | Revert "PM: Introduce suspend state PM_SUSPEND_FREEZE" | Revert "readded wakelock: instead of directly going to suspend_mem, use the new suspend_freeze" | Implement USB HID Keyboard/Mouse ROLE support for Android device from https://github.com/pelya/android-keyboard-gadget (needs supported APK from HERE) | revert changes from kernel/sched.c introduced from SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 EUR KK Update | deadline: Allow 0ms deadline latency, increase the read speed | ext4: remove some debugging functions by Samsung & sync with kernel.org | Input: Send events one packet at a time | fs: default to noatime/nodiratime | Set _MALI_API_VERSION as "29" to support newer NG4_NI1+ 4.4.4 mali blobs and included blobs in kernel zip
    • 06-12-2014 Update v4.3.1
      ZZmoove v1.0 beta 4 | Switch to GCChf 4.9.3 linaro cortex-a9 optimised toolchain | reverted some commits | AGNi extSdCard<-->sdcard Switcher (experimental) in Aroma Selection | enabled sidesync support | disabled touchboost support | [R2] : reverted some commits
    • 23-12-2014 Update v4.3.2
      removed support for seliinux enforcing mode | Implement kexec-hardboot Updated | net/ipv4 updates | mali: update to drivers of GT-N8000_SEA_KK_Opensource.zip | enabled selinux = PERMISSIVE ONLY ; solves "[DEBUG] getprocattrcon: read failed, errno=22" | paragon ntfs/hfs mounter now working | enabled CONFIG_RESTRICT_ROOTFS_SLAVE to solve CIFS mounting issues and Create mountpoint so Dalvik can mark as slave in zygotes "mount tmpfs tmpfs /storage mode=0050,uid=0,gid=1028" in init.rc | Power: add an API to log wakeup reasons "/sys/kernel/wakeup_reasons/last_resume_reason"
    • 25-12-2014 Update v4.3.3
      Selinux: Remove related code for Samsung's "CONFIG_ALWAYS_ENFORCE" | selinux: fix inode security list corruption | selinux: whitelist f2fs,sdcardfs,sdcardfskk,sdcardfsjb [arter97] | f2fs: update f2fs to dev branch with 3.0.y compatibility [arter97] | new AGNi Control icon | [ R2: 26-21-2014] : reverted previous network commits + attempted USB UMS mode fix in AGNi Control + modification to expreimental sdcard switcher | [ R3: 27-21-2014] : cleared debris of secure storage in ramfs + activated selinux requirement service netlabels from init.rc + disabled NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_IDLETIMER (seems to cause battery drain with WLAN)
    • 17-01-2015 Update v4.3.5
      Revert "net: Performance fix for process_backlog" | Revert "ext4: Speedup WB_SYNC_ALL pass called from sync(2)" | Revert "ARM: smp: Wait just 1 second for other CPU to halt" | cpu_pm: Add cpu power management notifiers | Rename touchwakee sysfs entries | Revert "mali: update to drivers of GT-N8000_SEA_KK_Opensource.zip" | Revert some mmc & mm changes from "SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 EUR KK Update" | Revert "cpuidle: remove cross-cpu IPI by new latency request." | Revert "timer: optimize apply_slack()" | Revert "cpufreq: Fix policy stucking if user & kernel min/max don't overlap" | Revert "cpuidle: Fix NULL pointer dereference during hotplug" | Revert "ARM: 7606/1: cache: flush to LoUU instead of LoUIS on uniprocessor CPUs" | Revert Mali changes from "SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 EUR KK Update" | ZZmoove Version 1.0 beta5 | Revert "Input: Send events one packet at a time" | net: wireless: bcmdhd: Add support for hidden ssid PNO scan | net: wireless: bcmdhd: Reduce scan dwell time only in power-save mode | net: wireless: bcmdhd: Reduce scan dwell time to reduce power | Made possible coexistence of Boeffla Sound and Wolfson Sound in single zImage with on the go switching from Agni Control
    • 20-01-2015 Update v4.3.6
      Enable various kernel debugging support | Partial power related reverts from I9305 Update | Revert fs related modifications from SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 Update
    • 25-01-2015 Update v4.3.7
      disable the extra kernel debugging | remove power supply,battery,charging updates from SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 Update (SOD fix) | mali r3p2: IGNORE MALI R3P2 rel 3 blobs API COMPATIBILITY CHECK - This disables the MALI API checking and assumes compatibility, thereby not resorting to black screen - now any r3p2 blobs are supported | samsung-battery : Implement a newer "Charge Level Interface v2" (andip71) | Touch to wake: Add option to keep touch-to-wake active all the time when connected to charger (andip71) | ignored "charger_softreg" wakeLocks for MAX77693 charger | mali blobs no longer shipped with kernel
    • 15-03-2015 Update v4.3.8
      Modifications to Charge Level Interface v2, samsung battery and max77693_charger (fixed 2000mA charging) | mdm: Update mdm | mm/ashmem.c: fixed a typo introduced by samsung | CIFS: force into modules | Integrate MDNIE CONTROL for digital brightness support | Update kexec-hardboot | Offline charging bug fix for old bootloader and KK Stock by scholbert@xda
    • 29-03-2015 Update v4.3.9
      Revert "MDNIE CONTROL modifications" for now | Backport random driver from Linux 3.19+ | Changes from SHV-E210S_KK_Opensource_Update2.zip | Revert support in fs/ for "mark_buffer_dirty_inode_sync" | Again cleanly Implement kexec-hardboot | pegasusqpluso set as default in AGNi Control
    • 27-04-2015 Update v4.4.0
      Revert: "cpu_pm: Add cpu power management notifiers" | MobiCore: skip initializations with AOSP ROMs (arter97) | lzo: check for length overrun in variable length encoding. | block: disable add_random | selinux: allow unknown by default | selinux: always grant access | fs/f2fs: update (arter97) | Disable CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX77693_CHARGER_SKIP_WAKELOCKS | fimc-is: Adjust to CM/Omnirom implementation | mali: fix Kconfig warning messages | mfc5x: Adjust to CM/Omnirom implementation | Input: Send events one packet at a time | Power/Battery/Charger: Bring back to N7100 preNI1 base
    • 30-04-2015 Update v4.4.1
      drivers/usb/gadget: add required modifications for CM builds | Accumulative squashed fixes + changes from SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 Update | Revised AGNi Control profiles v2.0 | Revised AGNi Control CPU-UV v2.0 based on device's detected asv_level
    • 04-05-2015 Update v4.4.2
      Revert "freezer: shorten freezer sleep time using exponential backoff" | net/bluetooth/hci_conn.c : fix compiler warnings | sound/soc/codecs: implement proper way of on-the-go switching between Boeffla Sound and Wolfson sound control
    • 09-05-2015 Update v4.4.3
      sound/soc/codecs: increase wolfson sound default earphone level to 57 | USB keyboard/mouse role support: fix MacOS compatibility | Revert lot of commits | Switched to GCC 4.8 google prebuilt toolchain
    • 12-05-2015 Update v4.4.4
      Remove and cleanup wolfson sound | Squashed commit - Disable various debugging | Implement kexec-hardboot (newer kitkat-kexec-new branch) | reapply some previously reverted commits | smdk4412: reboot bootloader boots into download mode
    • 03-06-2015 Update v4.4.5
      Use drivers/usb/gadget from CM source for AGNi pureCM builds | Bring net/bluetooth and drivers/usb/core to GT-N7100_KK_Opensource_Update1 state | Revert "earysuspend: speedup late resume (faster wakeup of the device)" | drivers/cpufreq: misc governor changes (arter97) | Revert "cpu boost: backport missing functions from 3.4 (DerTeufel)" | Revert "cpufreq: Add cpu-boost driver" | Revert "cpufreq: Add a sync limit to cpu-boost" | drivers/cpufreq: Add smartass v2 , update interactive (arter97) | Implemented intelli_plug (arter97) | Revert "scheduler: compute time-average nr_running per run-queue" | Add samsung sdcardfs from 5.0 as sdcardfslp (arter97) | netfilter: IDLETIMER: fix invalid deference of timer | ext4: Speed up FITRIM by recording flags in ext4_group_info | ipv4: Missing sk_nulls_node_init() in ping_unhash() | f2fs: ditch SEGMENT_SIZE for f2fs_trim_fs | f2fs: disable userspace FITRIM ioctl for now (anyways we are using auto discard from the kernel) | kernel/futex.c: Squash update | Modify "Dynamically adjust cpufreq_max_limit according to scaling_max setting without breaking power save mode" to be effective only for AGNi pureSTOCK builds | revert wm8994 updates | Agni control app no longer request for root on each boot | touchwake charger mode + 10 sec normal touchwake option.
      Intelli-plug is disabled for "lulzactiveq, pegasusq, pegasusqplus, performance, powersave, userspace, yankasusq, zzmoove, pegasusqpluso" as they have their own hotplugging logic implemented.
      I had frequent SOD's with smartassV2 governor on pureCM, be informed.
    • 20-10-2015 Update v4.4.6
      Zzmoove Version 1.0 beta8 | kernel: Replace timeconst.pl with a bc script | random updated | lmk: properly consider cached memory usable | Update LZ4 & sync with upstream (arter97) | Revert "mm: fix extra_free_kbytes tunable for CMA" | Revert "add extra free kbytes tunable" | sensors: cm36651: fix build with debugging enabled | drivers: net: usb: add support for ASIX AX88179 based USB ethernet adapters | nf: IDLETIMER: time-stamp and suspend/resume handling | extcon: adc-jack: Use power efficient workqueue | dm-crypt: allow trailing "0" argument for compat with Android 5.1.1 vold | Update f2fs and dependencies (arter97) | Disable CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ONDEMAND_FLEXRATE
    • 25-10-2015 Update v4.4.7
      accessory: fix false disconnect due to a signal sent to the reading process | pstore: selinux: add security in-core xattr support for rootfs, pstore and debugfs | tcp: add a sysctl to config the tcp_default_init_rwnd | misc: uidstat: avoid create_stat() race and blockage | Staging/Android/binder modifications | drivers: video: samsung: implement vsync sysfs handling | s3cfb: fix S3CFB_SET_VSYNC_INT ioctl | squashed updates/changes for cgroup.c futex.c bio.c | AGNi control's installation of every boot issue fixed | Zzmoove-zanezam-optimised as new default governor
    • 10-11-2015 Update v4.4.8r2
      ReApply wm8994 updates from SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 EUR KK Update | mali: support mali fence from SAMSUNG OSRC SWA KK N7100XXUFNI1 Update 1 | Properly apply power/battery code from SAMSUNG OSRC SWA KK N7100XXUFNI1 Update 1 | Fix build error due to touchwake-charger-mode when CHARGE Control is disabled | Revert "lmk: properly consider cached memory usable" | Revert "squashed updates/changes for cgroup.c futex.c bio.c" | Revert previous drivers/staging/android/binder.c commits | otg: when removing ED from readyQ also set flag | Bring drivers/usb/gadget to GT-N7100_KK_Opensource_Update1 state" | CONFIG_USB_HID_KBD_MOUSE_ROLE now controls "USB HID Keyboard/Mouse ROLE support for Android device" | Fix build error due to touchwake-charger-mode when CHARGE Control is disabled | Bring drivers/usb/gadget to GT-N7100_KK_Opensource_Update1 state" | Update IOSCHED_BFQ v7r2 --> v7r8 (codeworkx) | Enable setting security contexts on scardfslp | Revert "Squashed commit - Disable various debugging" (DOCK FREEZE FIX) | Advanced Ondemand Control at end of AGNi Control | [ 11-11-2015 v4.4.8r3 : various selinux updates from official cm13 kernel branch | ondemand control small fixes ]
    • 06-01-2016 Update v4.4.9
      hashtable: introduce a small and naive hashtable | proc: uid: Adds accounting for the cputimes per uid | proc: uid: Changes the thread notifier to profile event notifier | proc: uid_cputime: fix show_uid_stat permission | uid_cputime: Extends the cputime functionality to report power per uid | uid_cputime: Fixes double accounting race condition on task exit | uid_cputime: fix overflow when printing cputime | uid_cputime: Iterates over all the threads instead of processes | uid_cputime: don't use task->power as it is not available in 3.0 | ext3: ignore ext4-option nomblk_io_submit | cputime: Clean up cputime_to_usecs and usecs_to_cputime macros | uid_cputime: fix mismerge | ARM: 7206/1: Add generic ARM instruction set condition code checks | arm: add SDIV/UDIV emulation for ARMv7 processors | arm/traps: get full DIV instruction in thumb mode | proximity sensor calibration in boot script | Implement Control_Ondemand_M9 | Modified agni control auto install code | fs/ecryptfs: bring to GT-N7100_SWA_KK_Opensource_Update1_NI1 | fs/ecryptfs_cm for AGNI_PURECM_MODE
    • 02-02-2016 Update v4.5.0
      sensorhub: Fixes and cleanups for CM builds | I9300 CM : Turn-Off charging method change for CM13 | Revert "tick: Cleanup NOHZ per cpu data on cpu down" | Applied GT-N7100_KK_Opensource_N7100XXUFOE1 | Revert "cpufreq: pegasusq: allow keeping at least two cores awake"
    • 15-02-2016 Update v4.5.1
      Fix Bluetooth Stuttering by P.A.N@xda | neigh: Better handling of transition to NUD_PROBE state | mdm: No need to panic. Stop the modem from crashing and rebooting the device for no real reason
    • 07-04-2016 Update v4.5.2
      staging: iio: use monotonic time since boot for event timestamps | cpufreq: pegasusq: boost: add support for setting a boost freq/cpulock,tone down the logspam,don't NULL timer function,drop more debugging | sensor: lsm330dlc: allow exposing in /dev/input | crypto: testmgr - add empty test vectors for null ciphers | KEYS: Fix race between read and revoke. This fixes CVE-2015-7550 | include/linux/poison.h: fix LIST_POISON{1,2} offset | BACKPORT: pagemap: do not leak physical addresses to non-privileged userspace | bcmdhd: Add checks for stack buffer overflows | net: wireless: bcmdhd: Add checks for stack buffer overflows | net: wireless: bcmdhd: check packet length for event messages | tty: Fix unsafe ldisc reference via ioctl(TIOCGETD) | mm: reorder can_do_mlock to fix audit denial | __ptrace_may_access() should not deny sub-threads | ext4: make orphan functions be no-op in no-journal mode | net: fix iterating over hashtable in tcp_nuke_addr() | net: add validation for the socket syscall protocol argument | bluetooth: Validate socket address length in sco_sock_bind() | tracing/syscalls: Fix perf syscall tracing when syscall_nr == -1 | tracing/syscalls: Ignore numbers outside NR_syscalls' range | net/l2tp: don't fall back on UDP [get|set]sockopt | KEYS: close race between key lookup and freeing | net: ipv4: current group_info should be put after using. | mnt: Only change user settable mount flags in remount | mnt: Prevent pivot_root from creating a loop in the mount tree | vfs: read file_handle only once in handle_to_path | fs: take i_mutex during prepare_binprm for set[ug]id executables | android: drivers: workaround debugfs race in binder | net: add length argument to skb_copy_and_csum_datagram_iovec | md: use kzalloc() when bitmap is disabled | KEYS: Fix handling of stored error in a negatively instantiated user key | vfs: new internal helper: mnt_has_parent(mnt) | vfs: more mnt_parent cleanups | Staging: android: binder: Add some tracepoints | Revert "udp: remove redundant variable" | fuse: break infinite loop in fuse_fill_write_pages() | pipe: iovec: Fix memory corruption when retrying atomic copy as non-atomic | input: Don't use monotonic time for event time stamps. | Input: add infrastructure for selecting clockid for event time stamps | mfc5x: update from n7100 source drop | pipe: Fix buffer offset after partially failed read | agni control installed as system app
    • 19-04-2016 Update v4.5.3
      i930x: disable samsung_extdisp driver to fix CVE-2015-1801 | remove touchwake charger mode | re-enabled switched-off-carging for stock kernels with old pre-kitkat bootloaders | mfc5x: enable SUPPORT_SLICE_ENCODING only for AGNi pureSTOCK | remove the experimental ondemand control stuff | update OA1 selinux policy files

Android 4.3 AGNi pureSTOCK v3.9.7 NA1+
    NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE

OLD CHANGELOGS :-
    • CPU GOVERNORS: conservative, ondemand, powersave, hotplug, adaptive, interactive, performance, userspace, lulzactiveq, pegasusq, Zzmoove 0.7d
    • I/O GOVERNORS: deadline, cfq, row v4, sio (tweaked), noop, vr, bfq-v6r2, zen
    • CIFS & NFS Network FileSystems support
    • Boeffla sound v1.6.4
    • tweakable led fading notifications
    • swap support enabled
    • cleancache enabled
    • automatic efs backup on internal sdcard
    • CRT-OFF friendly
    • 500MB LZ4 Zram with zcache
    • uses my compiled busybox (v1.22) integrated in kernel to support swap device priorities
    • kernel uses LZMA compression
    • Triangle Away support
    • SAMSUNG Open-Sourced exFAT support v1.2.5
    • Dynamic Fsync v1.2, Battery Charging voltages support
    • CPU OC ( 2.0 GHz ) & UV support
    • MALI r3p2 GPU OC & UV support wth reduced debugging
    • integrated second prioritised optional AGNi preloadSWAP option in Boeffla app
    • CWM-FLASHABLE OC/UV boot failure reseter tool automatically placed on internal sdcard
    • GCC 4.7.2 toolchain compiled arm-v7l cortex-a9 neon optimised
    • Zram modifications with Quad zram Imlementation with equal size, swappiness and swap priority
    • AGNi Main user profiles (Extreme Battery Save / Battery Save / Normal / Gaming) which does not break NON-OC limits but user can override settings at will
    • Drop & forget for init.d scripts (user doesnt need to set permissions manually)
    • Linux kernel upstreamed to 3.0.101
    • Auto Root SuperSU v1.86 & takes care of su permissions on each boot
    • Implemented Touch Wake v1.1a & touch boost (by default touch wake and touch boost are disabled)
    • Includes autoinstalling kernel config app "AGNi Control" [ THANKS to @HM.Carbide ]
    • added frandom support and Frandom option in AGNi control (/dev/random and /dev/urandom is replaced by symlinked /dev/frandom and /dev/erandom respecively = speeds up entropy generation without seeder app or rngd service)
    • 11-01-2014 Update v3.7 :-
      Proportional Rate Reduction for TCP | Removed some debug logging | Reduce battery-monitor wakelock timeouts | added pegasusqplus cpu governor (experimental) | applied black crush fix | applied sharpness fix | SELINUX DISABLED | implemented ExtSd2InternalSd v5.5 as option in AGNi Control [credits to @mattiadj ORIGINAL THREAD ]
    • 21-01-2014 Update v3.8 :-
      Boeffla-Sound: Engine 1.6.5 | added MIN CPU freq option in AGNi Control | updated auto-rooting SuperSU to v1.91 | set pegasusq as default in normal profile | added normal-opt profile with Zzmoove-optimal as default | disabled execution of secure_storage_daemon |
      CPU UV voltages changed back to normal types.... now non-uv = stock voltages and no need for overvoltage add-on confusion & CPU-UV till -120mV allowed in AGNi Control |
      MDNIE hijack by Yank555.lu with sysfs tunable screen colors and sharpness adjustments (adapted for N710x by me) As of now only NATURAL AND STANDARD presets are provided, screen color geeks will take it forward...
    • 24-01-2014 Update v3.9
      arm unaligned memory access | mmc: disable crc for better performance | arch/arm/vfp: change compile flags - Neon & hard-float support | ARM: Add optimised swahb32() byteswap helper | ARM-spinlock: use ticket algorithm for ARMv6+ locking implementation | ARM: L1 cache optimization | Implemented Adaptive Body Bias (ABB) | LMK minfree tweakable from AGNi Control and integrated with AGNi profiles | bcmdhd: filter multicast packages while suspended
    • 29-01-2014 Update v3.9.1
      Reverted "mmc: disable crc for better performance " for ensuring data safety | enabled support for "PPP widget" | enabled support for various USB connectable devices like joysticks and usb wifi adapters(for anyone want to try using backtrack-arm) | changed on-boot handling of preloadSWAP-512mb | enabled FM radio support(may work in some devices if hardware present)
    • 09-02-2014 Update v3.9.3
      F2FS filesystem implementation ( /system /data /cache /preload automounted as ext4 or f2fs) | added flexrate interface support for supporting governors | cfg80211: Fix memory leak | Using modified pegasusq from Perseus | added YankasusQ governor (Based on PegasusQ) | added sysrw & sysro | new compiled busybox v1.23 with expanded features (1.7MB sized at /sbin) | added on boot auto calibration of proximity sensor | disabled background_gc for f2fs mounts | increased swap priority for preloadSWAP feature (now all 4 zrams + preload swap will have same priority) | changed mount option parameters to optimal ones
    • 06-03-2014 Update v3.9.4
      Implemented async fsync | some modifications to dynamic fsync | ARM: 7668/1: fix memset-related crashes caused by recent GCC (4.7.2) optimizations | backport: smp: patches from mainline 3.5 to hopefully help with hotpluging | backport SLUB from Linux 3.3 (thanks to faux123) | disabled ANDROID_LOW_MEMORY_KILLER_AUTODETECT_OOM_ADJ_VALUES | fix triangle away support | Disable Dynamic Fsync (seems to cause issues with Async Fsync) | Bring back original stock pegasusq (pegasusqplus is actually a renamed pegasusq from perseus) | switch to GCC 4.7.4 linaro cortex-a9 optimised toolchain
    • 15-04-2014 Update v3.9.5
      switch to GCC 4.8.3 linaro cortex-a9 optimised toolchain | fixed zram0 not turning off when turning off Zrams by AGNi Control | Applied some f2fs related commits | fixed "Encryption Unsuccessful" errors (now u can use /system as ext4 with /data as f2fs) | changed some mount options | completely removed ASYNC_FSYNC | added option to enable/disable dynamic fsync | added option to enable/disable on-boot filesystems checking (ext4/f2fs) log placed on internal storage | added option to delete battery stats on each boot | implemented AROMA GUI installer v2.70 RC2 with boeffla sound and wolfson sound selectables | set ROW as default from now on | Reduced F2FS active_logs from 6 to 2 | disabled Dynamic Fsync by default | set internalsd and externalsd read_ahead_kb to 512 & 1024 respectively | implemented Zzmoove v0.8 with all Zzmoove v0.8 profiles | LMK updated | added ExternalSd USB UMS switching option | logger: reduce reserved memory | mm/page_io: remove duplicated compressed pages in memory | ARM: implement flush_cache_louis() | cpufreq: Manage only online cpus | reworked AGNi Profiles and backup/restore | Updated Ramdisk to NA1 base | solved "[DEBUG] getprocattrcon: read failed, errno=22" error thrown by init | AROMA Installer now has SElinux Disabled and Permissive option
    • 29-04-2014 Update v3.9.6
      zram, zsmalloc, zcache, cleancache updated from 3.9 | updated lz4, lzo compressor/decompressor and crc32 algorithm | added option to forcefully turn off touchkey light | added options for increased AC charging current | Removed SELinux permissive option | compiled by GCChf 4.9.1 linaro toolchain | [ 02-05-2014: UPDATE R3: charging AC current changes + touchkey changes + reactivated zram for android + reverted some commits ]
    • 18-05-2014 Update v3.9.7
      Applied lot of newer f2fs commits | Implemented SLQB memory allocator | support for kernel mode NEON | applied many ARM-specific commits | arm/crypto: Add optimized AES and SHA1 routines | Implement Many Linaro Optimisations | Enable ARCH_POWER | reduced active zrams to one and set 400MB default size | attempted fixing forced touchkey-off issues | disabled CONFIG_PM_DEBUG_WAKEUP_RESET (attempted reduction of mdm_hsic_pm0 wakelock)

About LZ4 compression/decompression:
    LZ4 is a very fast lossless compression algorithm, providing compression speed at 300 MB/s per core, scalable with multi-cores CPU. It also features an extremely fast decoder, with speed in GB/s per core, typically reaching RAM speed limits on multi-core systems.
    ADVANTAGE OF LZ4 OVER SNAPPY = More BLAZING FAST speed with almost same marginal cpu usage for Zram

Speed_Compare_LZ4.jpg

DOWNLOAD INFO:-
    Installer zip SUPPORTED Devices : t0lte, t0ltedv, N7105T, t0lteatt, SGH-I317, t0ltetmo, SGH-T889, t0ltecan, t0ltevl, SGH-I317M
    SCH-I605 t0ltevzw : use this DEDICATED AGNi THREAD

DOWNLOAD HERE v4.2.8+

DOWNLOAD HERE [/SIZE]

XDA:DevDB Information
    AGNi Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    psndna88
    Source Code: https://github.com/psndna88/AGNI-pureSTOCK

Kernel Special Features: Based on STOCK OSRC Sources, upstreamed to 3.0.101 with selected picked mods/patches to be near to stock as possible.

Version Information

Created 2014-01-08
    Last Updated 2016-05-19
    monthly costs amount to $30

Sent from F2FS FORMATED I9300 Temasek CM11 Unofficial v103 (4.4.3) + AGNi pureCM v2.8.1_R3 kernel with ART

Tommorow is payaday..
    Funds for this month plus.. are on the way.. I am going to repost.
    You sir will have your needs met..????????

Sent from my 1drummernamedmarcus using Tapatalk
    18-10-2014 Update v4.2.8

cpuidle-exynos4: calm down some logspam | mach-exynos: Support for current CPU temperature reading from Exynos4 TMU driver | ksm: Provide support to use deferred timers for scanner thread | ksm: check and skip page, if it is already scanned (Pradeep Sawlani) | Migrate to GCChf arm-cortex-a9 4.9.2 toolchain | Add "True CD-ROM emulation" support | ARM: smp: flush L1 cache in cpu_die() | ARM: 7606/1: cache: flush to LoUU instead of LoUIS on uniprocessor CPUs | ARM: 7752/1: errata: LoUIS bit field in CLIDR register is incorrect | cpuidle: Fix NULL pointer dereference during hotplug | ARM: add cpufreq transiton notifier to adjust loops_per_jiffy for smp | cpufreq: Fix policy stucking if user & kernel min/max don't overlap | cpuidle: make a single register function for all | timer: optimize apply_slack() | ARM: smp: Wait just 1 second for other CPU to halt | nohz: Reduce overhead under high-freq idling patterns | cpuidle: remove cross-cpu IPI by new latency request. | CPU hotplug, debug: detect imbalance between get_online_cpus() and put_online_cpus() | irq: Set CPU affinity right on thread creation | futex: Prevent attaching to kernel threads | freezer: shorten freezer sleep time using exponential backoff | intelliactive: predefine hispeed_freq | ext4: Speedup WB_SYNC_ALL pass called from sync(2) | net: Performance fix for process_backlog | n7100: jb_update3 --> kk_N7100XXUFND3 fs changes | Add "pegasusqpluso" CPU governor (unmodified but renamed pegasusqplus) | Boeffla Sound: v1.6.7 | Revert some commits | bcmdhd: minor change from N7100XXUFNI1 | fs/exfat: update to v1.2.9 | implemented kexec-hardboot support | ZZmoove Version 1.0 beta1 | nohz: Fix update_ts_time_stat idle accounting (ZaneZam) | SAMSUNG OSRC I9305 EUR KK Update (mdm_hsic_pm changes included)

DOWNLOAD HERE v4.2.8+
    22-05-2014 Update v4.0.0

Applied SAMSUNG OSRC SEA KitKat "N7100XXUFND4" updates | used N7105 4.4.2 ramfs | enabled VMWare Modules (updated, now its GCC 4.8+ compatible) | changed method of mounting /data

DL link from OP: HERE
    not much time to update existing supoorted devices...
    just updated my i9300 .. will make some more times to update note 2in near future..

Sent from F2FS FORMATED I9300 LS-KK-v3.2-2014-08-07 (4.4.4) + AGNi pureCM v2.8.5 kernel