FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[APP][2.3+] TripBudget - fast and stylish planner/logger for trip expenses

121 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By Vitiy, Senior Member on 11th February 2014, 05:35 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from Vitiy: Plan budgets for your trips and log expenses inside this stylish application
18th December 2014, 05:19 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Wink Backup
Hello Vity!

What has happened to TripBudget? It has been long since it was updated but the "cloud backup" option has been there for a while (locked).
I'm restarting my phone so I need to backup all that data. ┐Would it be possible? If not, is there a folder in the system that I can backup manualy?
I got the app through AppOfTheDay will I be able to recover Pro features?

Thank you very much and for the app. I like it so much!
rafa

19th December 2014, 08:17 AM |#112  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafukish

Hello Vity!

What has happened to TripBudget? It has been long since it was updated but the "cloud backup" option has been there for a while (locked).
I'm restarting my phone so I need to backup all that data. ┐Would it be possible? If not, is there a folder in the system that I can backup manualy?
I got the app through AppOfTheDay will I be able to recover Pro features?

Thank you very much and for the app. I like it so much!
rafa

Hello, rafa. Sorry for delay, but i went a bit too perfectionist way to implement syncronization. Plan is too make network communication for instant sync between several users and devices (to make collective planning, etc) Also plan requires some architectural changes inside the app.

Trips are stored as trips.dat at local application files folder. If you will be able to copy it this will be ok.

If you got some promo code, status will be erased if you make reinstall.

Thanks.
25th May 2015, 04:42 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Unhappy Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitiy

Hello, rafa. Sorry for delay, but i went a bit too perfectionist way to implement syncronization. Plan is too make network communication for instant sync between several users and devices (to make collective planning, etc) Also plan requires some architectural changes inside the app.

Trips are stored as trips.dat at local application files folder. If you will be able to copy it this will be ok.

If you got some promo code, status will be erased if you make reinstall.

Thanks.

Hi Vitiy,

I'm sorry then. I really liked TripBudget, and I first saw it as an essential app for travellers. Unfortunately I will have to stop using it.
The app has not been updated in nearly 10 months already. It's starting to stay behind other budget planning apps and many users are giving it a negative review on the play store. I'm really sad for this.

I hope you can find a way to revive this project. If you can't, I hope everything is okay and good luck with future projects! I really appreciated your work on about 5 of my trips Thank you for that!!

Hugs,
rafa
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread