FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[5.0.2][Restore to Stock][XT1033] Asia Retail [Dual Sim][4.4.2/4.4.2][LockBootloader]

19th May 2015, 09:35 AM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Anybody tell me where is .bat file of Asia retail version.. Needs for moto g dual..I want to try 2nd method the easier one..bcz my typing sucks..
OK..got it..but 2nd method is trustworthy??
Yes..sucefull

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by aj38584; 24th May 2015 at 06:05 AM.

22nd May 2015, 08:44 AM |#552  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Help please
when i am re-locking my moto g from cm12 to 5.02 then <bootloader> failed to erase partition ,failed <remote failer>
<bootloader> sst lock failure is coming. i really need to relock my device. what to do now may i go to 4.4.4 and then relock my device? please help
25th May 2015, 05:02 PM |#553  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tutorial
hi. i'm new! and first of all i must excuse for my very bad english!

i have moto g xt1033 with 4.4.2 android and i decide to upgrade to lolipop. but moto still not release the ota version for my country.
i download the 5.0.2 version. and then download the Minimal ADB Drivers from this topic because the mfastboot-v2 link of the first topic not work.

my moto g is locked and not rooted. for update i just do the step 1 to 5? nothing else needed? unlock bootloader, custom recovery & ... not needed? with Minimal ADB Drivers i can complete this step or i must download mfastboot-v2?

sorry again for my bad english and thanks for your help!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asian, firmware, retail, stock, xt1033
Previous Thread Next Thread