FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more

View Poll Results: Which Android OS do you prefer?

KitKat for TowelRoot

10 Vote(s)
9.52%
KitKat for Xposed

17 Vote(s)
16.19%
Lollipop is the latest & greatest

87 Vote(s)
82.86%
I don't care about Lollipop

2 Vote(s)
1.90%
I don't like Lollipop

1 Vote(s)
0.95%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v5.0.2 Update [May 3, 2015]
16th May 2015, 03:00 AM |#1311  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedpa009

First i want to thank you for making all this possible hsbadr
Really appreciate your work and what you are doing for us Verizon note 3 users!
I am currently running 5.0.2 Without multi system atm because i am waiting to get a new sd card.
By any chance, is any one else not able to use google maps properly? I was trying to use it today but it kept bugging out on me saying it did not have GPS signal. I tried the basic stuff (reset , check settiung etc..) but no luck . Google maps wouldnt track my movements properly and there was no voice coming out of the google maps lady. Is this just an isolated problem or has any one else ran into a location issue.

I had this problem too.. I took the gps.conf file from the Verizon ota update and copied it to my phone and this fixed the issue..

Sent from my SM-N900V running JasmineROM 5.0.2 Virtual with MultiSystem

16th May 2015, 04:54 PM |#1312  
Flag nyc
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffeva

I had this problem too.. I took the gps.conf file from the Verizon ota update and copied it to my phone and this fixed the issue..

you would happen to have the file with you would you?
or is it something i can get somewhere?
16th May 2015, 08:58 PM |#1313  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedpa009

you would happen to have the file with you would you?
or is it something i can get somewhere?

Sure here you go...

http://www.mediafire.com/view/u2g6fdp5wb7wil4/gps.conf

18th May 2015, 02:02 PM |#1314  

More
JamsineRom Battery drain?
Hi all,

I want to know how is the battery life with jamsinerom 5.0 and jamsinerom 4.4

thank you all
19th May 2015, 06:20 PM |#1315  
Lexington KY
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Boot failure help
Hi,
I tried to flash the camera upgrade, after rebooting I'm stuck on the "custom" splashscreen. do i have to odin back to nc4?

Thanks
20th May 2015, 02:47 AM |#1316  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlee79

I was using Jamine rom 5. 02 but was a little bit slow or reluctant adapting MultiSystems, which I should have adapted!
Today I just did a dumb thing, flashing Xposed framework with FlashFire, fully forgetting about that hsbadr said I shouldn't do.. whoops. Now my Note 3 stuck at the android logo after boot, which there are not that many options with my knowledge to solve... One option definitely will be flashing the factory lollipop rom, but I don't wanna lose my root privilege if possible. Is there a way like that I can flash Jasmine rom with odin?? Thank you.

The others that are telling you to flash 5.0 before 5.0.1 or 5.0.2 clearly did not read your post. Your issue is not in how you flashed the ROM but rather the fact that you have tried to flash xposed when it is not compatible with touchwiz lollipop. Sadly, I don't believe there is anything you can do at this point besides flashing the stock ROM in Odin and praying for a root method..

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmoot

Hi,
I tried to flash the camera upgrade, after rebooting I'm stuck on the "custom" splashscreen. do i have to odin back to nc4?

Thanks

Did you try to flash the camera upgrade on your stock ROM or a virtual ROM?

21st May 2015, 01:54 AM |#1317  

More
First time rooting..
I have the verizon galaxy note 3 and would like to root my phone. What is the best way to go about this? should i down grade? if so what version should i down grade too? and is it worth losing lollipop to downgrade and root? All i want to know is what i should do to be able to root my phone...Thanks
21st May 2015, 11:44 PM |#1318  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkhockey4

I have the verizon galaxy note 3 and would like to root my phone. What is the best way to go about this? should i down grade? if so what version should i down grade too? and is it worth losing lollipop to downgrade and root? All i want to know is what i should do to be able to root my phone...Thanks

Unless you're on android 4.4.2 currently there is no way to root. And, there is no way to downgrade to 4.4.2.

22nd May 2015, 02:15 AM |#1319  

More
Fix task manager Jasmine 5.0.2
Hi,
I updated Jasmine 5.0.2, when i long press home key, task manager don't open (Jasmine 5.0 still work). Please fix it.

Thanks
25th May 2015, 07:26 PM |#1320  

More
Additional languages possible?
Hi,
I've just upgraded to JasmineROM 5.0.2 on my Verizon Note3. I wonder if there is any way to add additional system/UI langagues to those that come with the ROM - in particular I'd like to add German. Is there some way to do that?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Hi,

I wonder what is the best way to make a full back up of my Note3 with JasminRom 5.0.2.
Ideally I can go-back to this ROM-backup even if my device does not boot anymore?

* FlashFire - I made a backup, but how can i use this if my device wouldn't boot anymore (e.g. because some ROM updates went wrong)
* Using Samsung Kees?
Another way...? I used SafeStrap before, and there it was quite easy.

Thanks for your help

Klaus
Last edited by redcarver; 25th May 2015 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Misplaced post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jasminerom
Previous Thread Next Thread