FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M8 ROMz | 5.0.2 | 4.25.651.14 | Sense 6/7 | Updated 5.5.15

Yesterday, 06:54 PM |#5081  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ

only thing I can think of is uninstall the mods app, then flash the attached mods app, u can try wiping caches too

sorry, we have moved to the M9, I believe xposed/toolbox works & has that option

flash the attached stock systemui & see if u get the correct icons

Nope, i got the same 3G with arrows one.

Thanks for the replies

Yesterday, 07:58 PM |#5082  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ

only thing I can think of is uninstall the mods app, then flash the attached mods app, u can try wiping caches too
sorry, we have moved to the M9, I believe xposed/toolbox works & has that option
flash the attached stock systemui & see if u get the correct icons

OMJ thanks - I had already tried wiping caches several times. However, uninstall and reinstall of the mod app zip you sent resolved the issue!
I'm kinda new to this so I really appreciate your recommendation.
Hopefully will get my hands on an M9 soon and your ROM will be the one that goes on it.
I didn't realize that a launcher would resolve my question on the icon layouts (and many other things) downloaded NOVA and it compliments your ROM very neatly.
thanks again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread