FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[KNOX] S4 mini and Knox

Thanks Meter: 317

By Aronuser, Senior Member on 14th May 2014, 02:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st March 2015, 11:09 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Not sure where to ask but i give it a try here.

1.) I have used Titanium Backup, Online Nandroid Manager for restoring the entire system (except for the external SD-card)

2.) I have performed a full system backup both via CWM or TWRP and saved to external SD-card

3.) I always get the errormsg while doing the backup from CWM: Android Secure is missing skipping backup program or Apps. How come itīs missing and not doing the full backup?

4.) When doing a factory reset, flashing stock ROM via Odin with success, i flash the rootkit V2 etc from Odin, then reboot and installing Busybox Pro properly, and update to SuperSU Pro without any issues. System works just fine. But i can never do a properly backup of the entire system correctly. And i cannot restore the entire system with Nandroid Manager or Recovery either. So my question is:

How do i make a properly backup of the entire system except the external SD-Card and then restore it properly as it was before?

25th May 2015, 09:35 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcooleo

Not sure where to ask but i give it a try here.

1.) I have used Titanium Backup, Online Nandroid Manager for restoring the entire system (except for the external SD-card)

2.) I have performed a full system backup both via CWM or TWRP and saved to external SD-card

3.) I always get the errormsg while doing the backup from CWM: Android Secure is missing skipping backup program or Apps. How come itīs missing and not doing the full backup?

4.) When doing a factory reset, flashing stock ROM via Odin with success, i flash the rootkit V2 etc from Odin, then reboot and installing Busybox Pro properly, and update to SuperSU Pro without any issues. System works just fine. But i can never do a properly backup of the entire system correctly. And i cannot restore the entire system with Nandroid Manager or Recovery either. So my question is:

How do i make a properly backup of the entire system except the external SD-Card and then restore it properly as it was before?

Twrp works better than cwm

Sent from my GT-I9195
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
knox
Previous Thread Next Thread