[APOLLO/RECOVERY LOCKED] Safestrap Recovery v3.72/v3.75 [B02 2014-07-03]

3,317 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,538

By Hashcode, Senior Recognized Developer on 16th January 2014, 07:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th March 2015, 06:50 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm on 4.5.2 rooted. When I try to install safestrap the progress bar completes, there is no error message, but it isn't installed. Any ideas?

25th March 2015, 06:59 PM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcketScientist

I'm on 4.5.2 rooted. When I try to install safestrap the progress bar completes, there is no error message, but it isn't installed. Any ideas?

3.2.8 is last reported FW where is safestrap working, and since @Hashcode is not supporting safestrap anymore, you need wait for somebody who can adapt code to newer FW - it may be soon, or not at all ...
25th March 2015, 08:00 PM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcketScientist

Figured out why. My /system has zero free space. Realized this when I went to install gapps. I removed unneeded printer plugins and it worked fine. Not sure why I had zero free space and some people never had any issues.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

However, jeryll is correct. Installed, but nonfunctional.
8th April 2015, 07:40 AM |#184  
Flag Gainesville
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Maybe I missed it somewhere in here, but how do I go about removing SafeStrap v3.7.2 from my 14.3.1.0 firmware?

Wow. I"m a moron. For anyone else wondering, open the SafeStrap APK and hit 'Uninstall Recovery'

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... ..................
Last edited by Doward; 8th April 2015 at 07:44 AM. Reason: WENT FULL RETARD
The Following User Says Thank You to Doward For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2015, 04:18 PM |#185  
Thanks Meter: 390

More
End of the Road Nears
For awareness both mirrors have been down for weeks (one permanently) with several recent requests for the 3.75 apk in other threads going unanswered. The OP clearly indicates support would be withdrawn Sept 1st, 2014. It appears that end is drawing nearer and serves as a clear warning to those still on safestrap: keep a backup of your apk!

For those considering a rollback to 3.2.8 for the purpose of running Nexus 1.0.x you may want to hold up until the Safestrap 3.75 apk is reposted (which may or may not happen).
25th May 2015, 10:22 PM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 181

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey126

For awareness both mirrors have been down for weeks (one permanently) with several recent requests for the 3.75 apk in other threads going unanswered. The OP clearly indicates support would be withdrawn Sept 1st, 2014. It appears that end is drawing nearer and serves as a clear warning to those still on safestrap: keep a backup of your apk!

For those considering a rollback to 3.2.8 for the purpose of running Nexus 1.0.x you may want to hold up until the Safestrap 3.75 apk is reposted (which may or may not happen).

I've reuploaded all the files to MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#F!BZVi3JzL!sveOygO-qbcmerp3BkgcxA
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EncryptedCurse For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread