FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[FIRMWARE] Flash KitKat the EASY Way!!!! or Go back to JellyBean

Thanks Meter: 554
 
By SuperSport, Recognized Contributor on 27th February 2014, 02:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th May 2015, 02:46 AM |#371  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
I have the d800 on stock Lollipop OTA rooted with twrp. Can I also use this to go back to KitKat? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
25th May 2015, 08:44 AM |#372  
SuperSport's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Northern California
Thanks Meter: 554
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid_butt

Sir supersport....i have watched your videos on youtube. They are really good and precise. The problem is I have lg g2 d800 att model and i have root acess and twrp recovery installed and the custom rom also, grola rom v1.2 it is lollipop 5.0.1. My question is can i use this method on this rom? And yes i have attached a soft info of that rom too. It shows f320k...thats what i am afraid of. Appreciate you cooperation. Thank you

My understanding is that if you first flash a Custom ROM or Stock ROM that is based off the Stock Firmware, then do this process, you will have success. I have not tried this because I've never Cross Flashed myself, but I think that's what I've heard works.
25th May 2015, 12:55 PM |#373  
Member
Flag lahore
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSport

My understanding is that if you first flash a Custom ROM or Stock ROM that is based off the Stock Firmware, then do this process, you will have success. I have not tried this because I've never Cross Flashed myself, but I think that's what I've heard works.

Its a ported rom from korean f320 version of g2......aforesaid, i am gonna do this process thank you
26th May 2015, 01:25 AM |#374  
Really now's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NW Indiana
Thanks Meter: 169
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxkillswitchxv37

I have the d800 on stock Lollipop OTA rooted with twrp. Can I also use this to go back to KitKat? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes you can. I've done the ota to LP twice and came back to KK twice with no problem.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really now

Yes you can. I've done the ota to LP twice and came back to KK twice with no problem.

I also have the d800.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d80020c, kitkat, lg g2, lgflashtool
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes