FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

LG G2 D80020c AT&T ONLY Kit-Kat Firmaware

28th April 2015, 07:52 AM |#141  
Flag cali
Thanks Meter: 79

More
stock?
is this full stock? its a custom?

30th April 2015, 06:33 AM |#142  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Unable to choose network mode in D800
Quote:
Originally Posted by x017in

Oh ok. is there a non-root way i can change the network mode (2g, 3G, LTE) on this phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoide_

At least on AOSP ROMs, you just go to the Dialer, enter *#*#4636#*#* , and then enter your choice within the "Set preferred network type" dropdown list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSport

I can:

Run pint test

Turn off radio

CellInfoListRate

Turn on IMS registration number

Turn on SMS over IMS

Turn on lte ram dump

Modify SMSC

Toggle DNS Check

OEM specific Info/Settings is grayed out.

My D800 is running the official Lollipop firmware. Despite being rooted, I am not able to change the network mode. I've tried via network apps and via *#*#4636#*#*. They don't help. Phone latches on 3g/4g even when the signals are very bad; resulting in call drops and heavy battery drain.

Have you guys been able to find a solution to this ?
21st May 2015, 04:39 PM |#143  
Flag wah cantt
Thanks Meter: 6

More
need ur attention please
I just flashed a JB stock D800 tot file. I want to update phone to Lollipop. But in the phone's software update menu when I select, check for updates I get message that Your device isnt registered yet.
I have also tried using LG Mobile support tool. It says that you phone is running latest version of software.
26th May 2015, 09:16 AM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Help me :(
Hi all , I buy an Unlocked At&T LG G2 D800 from eBay . Unfortunately the phone comes preloaded with 4.2.2 (software version - D80010q ).
I wanna update it to Kitkat or Lollipop . Is the above method helps to update my phone to kitkat ? Please help me.

Thank you.
26th May 2015, 04:04 PM |#145  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Northern California
Thanks Meter: 553

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojimat

Hi all , I buy an Unlocked At&T LG G2 D800 from eBay . Unfortunately the phone comes preloaded with 4.2.2 (software version - D80010q ).
I wanna update it to Kitkat or Lollipop . Is the above method helps to update my phone to kitkat ? Please help me.

Thank you.

Yes, it will work. It will erase everything, so be sure to backup first.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread