FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[BOOT ANIMATIONS][2014-06-23] Cyanogen Inc's New Identity / Logo

118 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,056

By jajb, Senior Member on 30th May 2014, 02:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd November 2014, 12:42 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
ohh :3

21st January 2015, 08:50 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
More Resolutions PLEASE !!!
I just wanted to ask if you (or someone else) could make these boot animations in 540x960 resolution.

I tried to do it on my own, but unfortunately all windows software used for this does not work for me cause I am using a Mac. So I did all this Terminal stuff to get the animation packed as a .zip file after resizing the images in Photoshop, but it somehow does not work. Zipping the files with the built in compression tool does´t work either, since Mac uses its kind of own .zip file language.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I just wanted to ask if you (or someone else) could make these boot animations in 540x960 resolution.

I tried to do it on my own, but unfortunately all windows software used for this does not work for me cause I am using a Mac. So I did all this Terminal stuff to get the animation packed as a .zip file after resizing the images in Photoshop, but it somehow does not work. Zipping the files with the built in compression tool does´t work either, since Mac uses its kind of own .zip file language.
23rd January 2015, 02:41 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jajb

Apologies for the lack of updates these past few months. Between school and working on other projects, it's been a busy year.

But I haven't forgotten about you all! Towards the end of December I will be dedicating my time to pushing out new animations (including additional screen sizes) with the optional .zip and .apk.

Hang ten everyone!

Don't know if you are still planning on doing the apk, but I just wanted to put it out there that there's still definite interest! Especially for 1080 versions. I know how it goes with school and everything though, so either way, thanks for the work you did on this. These are great!
26th January 2015, 02:11 PM |#124  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Looks awesome! Much better than the one that comes with CM12.

Sent from my Lollipoped GT-i9100.
26th January 2015, 04:55 PM |#125  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'll try it
8th February 2015, 05:28 PM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I made a working version of the mountain bootanimation for xxhdpi/1080x1920 and tested it on Xperia Z1 in case someone need it
Attached Files
File Type: zip Moutain 1080x1920.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.40 MB, 128 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FastLemon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2015, 09:40 AM |#127  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
bootanimation moutain 540x960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dreßen

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I created for 540x960 resolution
Tested with RAZR i XT890 enjoy

I created for 320x480 resolution
Tested with TRUE SMART 3.5 enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip Moutain_540x960.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.00 MB, 22 views)
File Type: zip Moutain_320x480.zip - [Click for QR Code] (895.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by miky03; 27th May 2015 at 09:23 AM.
26th May 2015, 06:20 PM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Talking *-*
WORKS perfect on my TX (kk carbon cm11) . Can i make a request jeje xD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boot animation, bootanimation, cm11, cyanogen, cyanogenmod
Previous Thread Next Thread